Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 22-May-2003, 21:46

Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help? I would like to know how to adjust the idle speed on my 999. I cannot find a screw as everything seems to be hidden in airbox. I would also like to know how to adjust fuel settings and balance butterflies as I have just fitted a termi silencer and may need to tweak fuelling. Is any of this possible without having to have the airbox lid off? If lid needs to be off to make alterations this is going to be a pain as you have to remove petrol tank before you can remove the airbox lid? The problem with this is you need the engine running to make acurate fuelling alterations. All my previous Dukes were adjustable with petrol tank in place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Duncan.
Old 26-May-2003, 20:42
Big Twin

When i visited my dealer about my bikes idle speed he pulled out a rubber bung on the left hand side of the airbox(in space under tank) and adjusted something in there.
Hope this helps.