Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 05-Oct-2006, 20:53
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
So Andy, what did make you choose that yellow/carbon paint scheme for your bike?

Old 29-Oct-2006, 08:38
GTL

Andy - I got volunteered to collect your trophy for you. It was an honour, even tho. I did feel a right pr*t!
I think we got away with it. I don't think anybody noticed I wasn't you ;-)
A little bit of work on the photos and we'll be ok. Although I think you'll have a tough job trying to explain the smacker from Mr Mac.
Where are you based, and I'll make sure your lovely cup gets to you?
Old 30-Oct-2006, 15:26
Mille

#99 colour-scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio600
So Andy, what did make you choose that yellow/carbon paint scheme for your bike?

Tonio....just opened my message from Annette and saw your question languishing there. Are you're little froggy eyes deceiving you....that the brightest pink I could find is described by your good-self as YELLOW!!!! Anyway...I chose pink as the black I had last year utterley blended in with all the other dark machines. I gave our body-shop a fluoro-pink and a fluoro-green post-it note and simply said..."paint it the brightest colour of these"...and #99 came back looking as it did this year. I thought it looked quite nice with the black fairing and-all...but accept anyone's criticism that it isn't all that tastefull.

Anyway...what's all this about you disappearing? Are you racing next year matey?

Best Wishes,

Andy
Old 30-Oct-2006, 15:41
Mille

My huge trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette
Andy - I got volunteered to collect your trophy for you. It was an honour, even tho. I did feel a right pr*t!
I think we got away with it. I don't think anybody noticed I wasn't you ;-)
A little bit of work on the photos and we'll be ok. Although I think you'll have a tough job trying to explain the smacker from Mr Mac.
Where are you based, and I'll make sure your lovely cup gets to you?

Annette....thanks ever-so for collecting my enormous trophy on my behalf on Saturday....I would have loved to have attended but sadly was at another Ball organised by the missus. Missed the DSC Dinner Dance last year too as the dates clashed then as well) Anyway...Rossi proved yesterday that second place in the championship is the trendy place to finish...Champion is SO last-year, darling!)

I'm in Woking, so will U2U my details.

Thanks again, and hope the night went "swimmingly"

Andy#99