Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 28-Apr-2006, 10:45
Big Twin

Mood: r
jerez-report

landed in rain hotel = superb (walking distance to track). day 1 =damp morning then hot afternoon with good pace. day 2 hot,few gravel bound guys. day 3 very hot again,lots of track time spread around.day 4 had instruction from antonio maeso(3 time spanish r1 champ) had some top laps with him under his advice via radio communication. adrian coates & steve plater were other riders on hand . had the best time ever & still buzzin now. met some great friends along the way too.
Old 28-Apr-2006, 10:51
888 at Last !!!

What a fantastic photo !
Old 28-Apr-2006, 11:05
Big Twin

another
Old 28-Apr-2006, 11:26
Big Twin

another

Old 28-Apr-2006, 11:27
Big Twin

another

Old 28-Apr-2006, 11:29
Big Twin

another

Old 28-Apr-2006, 11:36
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Excellent mate.......its the photo i wanted from when we were there! (tospott photographer!)

I take it you stayed at the hotel next to the track.........your thoughts on location, food accomodation etc?

yeah the track is brill!!! well done.......
Old 28-Apr-2006, 13:27
Big Twin

we stayed at a top hotel-hotel la cueva park- was 5-10 mins stroll from curcuit. very nice,food was as good as it looked. had a couple of trips into jerez town.the whole trip from start to finish was top draw. focused events are good but room to improve with certain aspects. ie-track side food was a little bland(sandwiches),however water was on hand, hotel breakfast was superb.beer was fine
Old 28-Apr-2006, 22:15
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
top photos there pedro, that first one was amazing, would look great enlarged and framed on the lounge wall !!!

do you mind me asking how much it all cost as im trying to blag a trip to jerez for my 30th next year. u2u me if you like.

was there any access to any other food that the free sandwichesm, i do like my food !!!
Old 29-Apr-2006, 00:06
Big Twin
Bikes: Kawasaki ZX10r D6f, Dawes XC2.4, Planet X Superlight Pro Carbon

Mood: aving a laff
Jammy fecka

That looks and sounds like it was one to remember, hope you have told Jon all about it after his wet adventures of late in Spain

Really must try one of these foreign jollies in the future but theres other fish to fry before then

RE food, didnt you ask the hotel to prepare you a packed lunch to take with you?
Most Spanish hotels do it if you ask?

You didnt mention tyre wear or anything, would be interested, as would others, on how long a set of tyres lasted?

Was talking to Complog, tyre guy, at Mallory Park track day on 25th April about the Almeria trip he was going on this week/weekend with Hottrax and he was advising peeps to be taking SC2 front and SC3 rear as the track was so hot and abrasive they would kill an SC1 front and SC2 rear in no time at all.
Was dong himself out of tyre sales but he is a decent guy who wants peeps to get there moneys worth out of a tyre.

When you on track next Pete?

Still remember the day you collected the 749R from Cobb and Jagger, certainly different now though