Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 23-Aug-2006, 13:11
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
A HUGE THANKS FOR ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN SETTING UP / RUNNING THAT BLOODY BRILLIANT TRACKDAY.

It was the best trackday ever I took part in (honnestly, and I'm not saying that cause I'm French), and I'm now sure my priority for next season will be to book the DSC trackday(s)...

A special thank to:

- Chris Butcher, who made my day with his advices... If all their instructors are that good, I think I'll have to save some money next season to do the CSS level 1... I do not even mind starting with the basics, even Jools (another old man... ) passed me on a CB500, one hand on the bars, almost waving at me with the other one

- MW, Lizzie, AK and CK for their support and advice, they're all unbelievable people, I love you guys.

- Roy748 for taking me up there and back, another top bloke I met thanks to the DSC. Thanks for the English lesson mate, I loved that too

And also Rob, Doug, Mike -Mutters-, the old Butch, PhillC, D-SEE-RED (mate you made laugh a lot as well), Skidlids, Senna3, DomClegg, Rally, the MT, etc...

Sorry if I forgot you guys but my head is at work now (I hate my job... nobody can offer me a mecanic job around Dorking? ), and so I must express a lot of feelings in a very short time

What a brilliant 2 days... Sorry for not being as happy as Larry on Monday, it always does that to me when I don't understand something. From now I promise to always be happy when I'm taking part to a DSC event (except when I bin it of course...) because it's really worth it and I'm now ashamed of my "spoiled child" behaviour just because I couldn't reach the objectives I wanted to.

I consider the DSC as my second family and I'm quite proud of that...
Old 23-Aug-2006, 15:48
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: Diavel, very non-std black & white ;)

Mood: Lucky? For some, maybe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio600
.....the old Butch...

He always walks that way
Old 23-Aug-2006, 15:57
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonio600
Roy748 for ......Thanks for the English lesson mate, I loved that too

so did we when Roy gave us the description in that Little Chef, whilst you were busy

ps: good call Rally for the light snack stop on the way home
Old 23-Aug-2006, 16:07
Big Twin

Mood: #65 Double Desmo Due Champion - Class B 2007, Class A 2009
Excellent organisation as always guys, you really are very professional and make these events run so smoothly.

I know its not easy (being a Kawasaki MT some years ago) and the events we used to run were a joke.

This is what the club is about and these are the memories we must remember when things dont quite go to plan.

We done MT, organisers, helpers, instructors and members. Life is short, so go enjoy!!!

Andy