Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-Aug-2006, 14:34
Ducati Corse

Mood: Bloo and Yellow.. and Red now ;)
The price I quoted was off the Ducati price schedule, that all service outlets use, or are supposed to. As mentioned before, it is a maximum. I don't make these up, it's what i get from Ducati.
I was asked for a quote and that's what i gave based on the info I have and was given.
There was a question around the air filters and a cost reduction indicated as these wouldn't need changing.
Had the DSC been mentioned then this would have also had a bearing on the quote.
I've followed up with further e-mails, which are between myself and the Daz. Hopefully they will clarify the matter further, rather than having to sort it out on here?

That's my tuppeneth worth.
Old 11-Aug-2006, 15:42
500SD

Wink Like I said . . .

That price just takes the bloody pi*s - BIG TIME!!!

You can get a f*cking 911 major service done for less - including the bl*ody parts + f*cking VAT!!

Come one people - get real - its only a f*cking motorbike - I dont care how "good" you recon he is - its not worth £850 - its just taking the p*ss out of us - the people who keep f*cking Ducati & their p*ss taking STEALERS in business - especially when you consider that at the end of year 2 its out of poxy Warranty anyway - an indie is a much more sensible proposition!!!

Khushy

(did I get enough "F" words in - cause people who take the f*cking p*ss - f*ck me right off - W*NKERS!!)

By the looks of it - prices from Dealers are NOT set in stone - hence the variance - so its COMMERCIAL SUICIDE to take the p*ss out of your customers - however loyal YOU think they are - they WILL get f*cked off eventually - value for money and TRUST is where its at!

GET REAL - STOP TAKING THE PI*SS!!!

Last edited by khushy : 11-Aug-2006 at 16:32.
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:03
Big Twin

Mood: r
Quote:
Originally Posted by khushy
That price just takes the bloody pi*s - BIG TIME!!!

You can get a f*cking 911 major service for less - including the bl*ody parts + f*cking VAT!!

Come one people - get real - its only a f*cking motorbike - I dont care how "good" you recon he is - its not worth £850 - its just taking the p*ss out of us the people who keep f*cking Ducati in business - especially when you consider that at the end of year 2 its out of poxy Warranty anyway - an indie is a much more sensible proposition!!!

Khushy

(did I get enough "F" words in - cause people who take the f*cking p*ss - f*ck me right off - W*NKERS!!)

By the looks of it - prices from Dealers are NOT set in stone - hence the variance - so its commercial suicide to take the p*ss with your customers - however loyal YOU THINK they are - they will get f*cked off eventually - value for money is where its at!

GET REAL - DONT TAKE THE PI*SS!!!
as nelly has said-its sorted between him & duk-daz.im sure this can be easy resovled.
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:09
500SD

Talking There is nothing to resolve . . .

There is nothing to resolve - its good to know what the "going rate" (LOL!!!) is and remember this is a public forum - if you dont want honest comments - dont post - f*ck off somewhere else!!!!

If he didnt want people to discuss this issue he wouldnt have posted it here - surely comments/responses is what he wanted and its what this forum is all about - looking out for eachother - helping to NOT have the p*ss ripped out of you!!!

It just goes to show how stupid some people are (customers & suppliers) - sorry but it has to be said.

There is far too much "hero-worship" going on here and this is a classic example of it.

Just my opinion - but I bet most of you are thinking EXACTLY the same as me.

STOP TAKING THE P*SS JUST BECAUSE WE OWN DUCATI's

Khushy

Last edited by khushy : 11-Aug-2006 at 16:34.
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:13
Big Twin

Well said Khushy ! Totally agree.
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:25
Mille

Mood: NIGHTSHIFT HELL
Oil £40
Filter £10
Belts £80

Does Dick Turpin take the rest ?

It P*SSES me off aswell
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:30
GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyriches
Oil £40
Filter £10
Belts £80

Does Dick Turpin take the rest ?

It P*SSES me off aswell

Exactly I am sure you would work for nothing-not

Seems to be a problem with peoples computers as there are lots of ** in words
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:35
500SD

Talking **** ***!!!!

LOL

Khushy
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:38
500SD

Wink actually . . .

It doesnt p*ss me off (I think its f*cking hilarious) I choose NOT to spend my money with those companies - maybe thats the solution then see who stays in business and for how long!!!!

Khushy
Old 11-Aug-2006, 16:40
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
I had my belts changed this week (but that's another story...) cost me £40 including parts

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!