Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 19-Jan-2006, 19:12
Mille

Mood: In danger of scaring myself
Calling all East Anglians

I know its not strictly cricket and I am not trying to tread on anyone's toes in mentioning this, but are there any Norfolk Monster owners out there who would like to get involved in a regional get together on a regular basis? I know the DSC caters for all models within the area but my other half has recently taken up the role of Norfolk rep for the UKMOC, since we moved to the area in November and I myself have just sold my 999S for an S4RS. Whilst I still am likely to attend DSC events in the future, I was wondering if any Monster owners who are close, if not in the region and likely to read this, would be interested in a model specific regular meet. Its not a case of poaching members, more increasing Monster owners choice of events and opportunities to get together over the coming months and with Spring but a couple of months away. If there are any of you out there and goodness knows Veloce and Chris Clarke must have sold a few Monsters over the years to "locals", then would you please email me and I can pass the information on to my better half as she is beginning to think we are in isolation here and I know that cannot be the case.

regards...Rod

All you monster owners drop me a line to

rod.urquhart@btinternet.com

Many thanks.
Old 20-Jan-2006, 14:27
Mille

Well I am overwhelmed by the response so far!!! There must be some of you out there. Get in touch and we can hopefully get enough together to formulate a plan for the summer months ahead.
Old 20-Jan-2006, 22:07
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
[tumbleweed mode on]
Get in touch with Graham Bush (Sparkin).He be Narfaaark rep,...I'm sure he could point you jn the right direction.
[/tumbleweed mode off]
Old 26-Jan-2006, 20:46
Mille

I am off to Florida this weekend to the yearly dose of the flight simulator so regardless of the fact it will be 80 degrees outside, I will mostly plunged into darkness sitting on six hydraulic rams for my sins! Meanwhile my other half is organising a get together at Veloce Motorcycles in Swardeston, Norfolk this coming Saturday, so if any of you Monster owners out there want to come along feel free. Starts around midday, food in the pub opposite at cheap prices to warm you up. Gaaw On! You know you want to attend really. In the summer months the owner of the pub ("Phil Goode") is going to lay on a big screen for the BSB, WSB and Moto GP events, so you can sit in comfort and stuff your faces with food/drink and or pop into Veloces and have a natter or a browse and go for a rideout. As I say my better half is organising things for those of us based in East Anglia with Monsters through the UKMOC, but its high time we collaborated with the DSC on all things Ducati, especially in the more rural regions to cast our net a little further afield. If you are interested in going this weekend then drop her an email on: mymatenonnie71@btinternet.com

Hope some of you can make it, as I am sure she would welcome the support and company. Wish I was able to go, but I will have to wait until my new beast arrives in March now. Until then I shall be mostly pondering what goodies to buy for it.
Old 26-Jan-2006, 23:30
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Doh!Off to the London Bike Show on saturday.
Do it in the summer,....I'm sure the BHC boys would be up for another raid!
Old 22-Feb-2006, 11:26
Mille

I will endeavour to get hold of him in the next few days. Spring aint that far off and I am gagging to get back on two wheels. Badly need a fix of adrenalin.
Old 22-Feb-2006, 13:00
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Unfortunately, Graham Bush (Sparkin) is selling his Duke and as far as I know is going to be out of biking for the forseeable future.

So, as the brand new Regional Coordinator, I'm looking for anybody in the Norfolk or Suffolk area who is willing to step into his shoes and get an East Anglia region off the ground.

Tantrum? Rooney? Wheelspin?

You know you want to...after all, someones got to lead the raiding party over to BHC land.