Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:32
Mille

DAVE HARRIS \'RIDERS FOR HEALTH\' CHARITY EVENING TRACK DAY

DAVE HARRIS 'RIDERS FOR HEALTH' CHARITY EVENING TRACK DAY

BRANDS HATCH

22ND AUGUST 2005

Dear all

Annette Harris along with Jonathan Palmer at Motorsport Vision and Kevin Healy at Focused Events has organised a special charity evening in remembrance of Dave.

Following the tragic accident at Brands Hatch on 25th May 2005 Annette has kept in touch with both Motorsport Vision and Focused Events and knowing that Dave was a keen supporter of the Riders for Health charity they have decided to hold this event.

Motorsport Vision have kindly donated the circuit along with staff, who are also donating their time, together with Focused Events who are providing all the administration free of charge.

The cost of the evening will be £45.00 per rider and this will be donated in full. There is also a sponsorship form and it is suggested that riders try to get somewhere in the region of 25p per lap from sponsors. With the entry fee and sponsorship it is hoped that a sizeable sum can be donated to the Riders for Health charity in Dave's name.

Annette specifically wanted as many of the Ducati Sporting Club members to attend this event and has worked with everyone to get it as close to the Brands Hatch round of the Desmo Due race on 11th September so that it could also act as practice for the Desmo Due riders of which Dave was one.

It is hoped that there will be 3 groups on the evening to increase the number of places available and to also increase the potential donation but we would urge you to quickly sign up as the invitation has already been sent out to those riders that attended that tragic evening and no doubt many from the Ducati Sporting Club will wish to attend.

To confirm your place please would you contact the Focused Event office on 08702 646268 and make your initial £45.00 donation. If you cannot make it then why not ring and make a donation or sponsor a rider who will be there.

Lets make this a great event with as many Ducati Sporting Club members as is possible riding round one of Dave's favourite tracks.

mw
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:34
everton

Great idea Mike. I'm in.
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:35
Dibble

I'm booked
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:38
Big Twin

Mood: Diet
i'm booked
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:38
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
I can't make it, but I'll offer to sponsor you Dibble, how's that sound?
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:39
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
AK's booked
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:41
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
I can't make it, but I'll offer to sponsor you Dibble, how's that sound?

good to me .... u2u your pledge ... cheers mate.
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:43
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
I'm booked

Got a spare bed that night (not the floor)
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:46
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Alan wil have space in the van, for anyone who wants their bike to have a lift - tho you'll need to drop it over the nite before, as he is working on the Monday till 2pm.

C
Old 01-Aug-2005, 18:46
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by everton
Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
I'm booked

Got a spare bed that night (not the floor)

Yep .. as you are the 1st to ask ..... I take it you mean the night after ??? as being a track evening "Sign on" isn't until c4.15pm