Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 16-Apr-2006, 23:06
Mille

I have the full system. If I could do over I'd the 1/2. Only serious gains are up at the very very top where you hardly spend any time. I've seen reports where the half systems to much better down low and mid range. I don't think I really lost anything down low from the full, but I didn't gain alot neither. Plus, I have heard the half system is a little louder due to more back pressure. Either way, it really wakes this motor up. Spins up so freely and fast. Overall, I'm still happy. Don't know if you guys have seen the Zard system but it's becoming pretty popular and word is performance is great. Like the half system, definately cheaper than the full.

http://www.section8superbike.com/04-06-749s.php
Old 17-Apr-2006, 14:34
Mille

yes. I have a 54mm full system and have to say you get more power but it's the way it wakes up the bike, sounds wierd but you will notice the difference, is it worth it well put it this way I have not heared any one say NO yet, ps I went for the steel one as I've heard the titanium one splits, and it's cheaper, and still a lot lighter that the original, it's a work of art
Old 17-Apr-2006, 17:21
Mille

+1 on what bike mad said.