Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Prev   Next
Old 12-Dec-2011, 21:41
Mille

CLASS B BIKE - 52.5bhp, 160kg, Lap records....

EDIT!! I have decided to remove some of the bling parts that I added during last year in order to reduce the asking price.

This by no means makes it a less capable, this is infact the exact spec that I won Brands first race last year. I am just selling some bling separately because I now have time to do so and I have had several messages about people wanting parts.
The pictures below are from Brands in the following spec how it will now be sold:

Spec

52.5 - 52.9BHP Tested at DWR and later after one of the rounds. This basically means you wont have the excuse the other have who will be moaning on here next year about their lack of power losing them the race!
Light Wheels from 620SS
Maxton Tuned 600SS fork
916 Caliper
Alloy Tank Extremely light (and impossible to get hold of...ask Jolley)
SES Rear Sets & Clipons
Custom Underseat Exhaust by MHP / DWR

2011 was my Rookie season and it carried me to 2 wins, 2 2nds, 3 3rds, a pole position, a few fastest laps of the weekend and an overall lap records at Pembrey so it is very capable if you are?!

At the moment it has some Desmocedici style fairings I got off ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3802375992...ht_6088wt_1159.

Please note these are now scuffed and damaged and also the frame could do with painting (never got round to this from when I bought it).
Everything is working perfect it is just simply a race bike! As the bike is ready to race (well) and has all the go faster goodies then the lucky buyer can spend the winter with a pot of paint etc!

Last edited by skidlids : 04-Mar-2013 at 21:35.