Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 30-Oct-2006, 11:45
Mille

Mood: Got the S - waiting for the Termi's
What on earth were ducati thinking when they released Troy to ride for Camel Honda ?
Anyway....he's back home now !
Old 30-Oct-2006, 11:50
Big Twin

Mood: www.zeitgeistmovie.com The Truth they dont want you to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redruth

I think Stoner is a good choice. He's young and he's determined. He falls off a lot, obviously, but I think Ducati has done the right thing in picking him.

Didn`t they say the very same about Ruban Xuas ???

Who??? I hear you say!!

Last edited by VanDaMauler : 30-Oct-2006 at 15:10.
Old 30-Oct-2006, 11:51
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
... That first picture is now my new screensaver

Mine too

Quote:
I think Stoner is a good choice. He's young and he's determined. He falls off a lot, obviously, but I think Ducati has done the right thing in picking him. He's a great talent that just needs to hone his 'staying on' skills to be up there with the front runners. Much better choice than Gibernau, IMO. I feel sorry for Sete, though. He had some bad luck this year. Has anyone hired him for next year?

I agree, Rossi fell off a lot in his first year and Casey is only quite young. But he definitely has the pace, we've seen that.

As for Sete, well I don't think anyone has picked him up yet ... but then he hasn't been right since Vale climbed into his head and rearranged things to suit him

Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:07
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
What a result for Bayliss, lights to Flag win, very very impressive to blitz the worlds best. His confidence must be sky high and that counts for a lot. 2006 WSB champ then a motoGP win.

Rossi, despite being on pole appeared tentative and ill at ease right from the start.

Nice result for the whole Hayden family, consistent but maybe not enough race wins for some tastes?

There's a whole week of "partying" now with loads of old boys and journos riding the bikes.

Ray.
Old 30-Oct-2006, 13:32
888 at Last !!!

Mood: Hopefull
Looking at Troys lap times he could have probably done it on the 999. Laptimes were a few seconds slower than qualifying times mostly in the 1.33's not a lot faster than Troys WSB times on the 999. 1.33.7 in practise. Had a quick look could not see race times. But any way what a fantastic performance from the guy and Loris as well.

Mike

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit