Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 26-Dec-2009, 10:28
500SD

Mood: ready to race
Boxing Day run anyone

Me and skids are off on the oxford boxing day run if any fancys a blast we meet in the center of oxford at 10 usualy theres a little van doing hot drinks and mince pies its run by vintage motorcycle club you get alll sorts of bikes then we go for a ride out to a pub out in the country side its usualy a good day but cold so wrap up lol
Old 26-Dec-2009, 16:03
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Had quite a good attendance with I right variety of bikes, randing from early 1900s belt drive bikes (look more like pushbikes) a New Imperial well it maybe called that but it was of 1927 vintage through to Harleys, Beamers and at least 3 Ducatis.
Weather was kind as the Sun was out, bit hard to notice in the centre of Oxford as the College building are tall wih long shadows, but it was nice standing in the sun and chatting over at the pub.

I didn't get cold hands not sure if this was down to the new hand-guards on the Monster or the mild weather, probably a combination of both
I found out my S2R has traction control as it eventually stopped spining the rear wheel away from the lights when it hit the rev limiter

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 26-Dec-2009, 18:01
500SD
Bikes: 899

Mood: Optomistic
Wasn't sure about my pass as my wife was expecting visitors so I was amazed when I got the green light only to run out of petrol on route to Wickham, so cut the trip short to be back on time by just visiting Loomies. Not loads of bikes like last year but plenty and saw Tim there as ever. Lots of snow and ice still on the way back via Alton
Old 26-Dec-2009, 22:03
Mille

I normally go to the Oxford boxing day meet with my father inlaw who takes his fairly rare 1929 AJS 500 single untill last year when some W##ker nicked his light switch which we cant find a replacement for.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit