Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 08-Jan-2005, 21:35
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
[quote]Originally posted by weeksy
I will win the Brands hatch races.

That comment must be your dry sense of humour ?? no way anyone would take that comment seriously...... .

[Edited on 8-1-2005 by fil2]
Old 09-Jan-2005, 10:11
Big Twin

Mood: Enjoying Togdom !
Sorry Weeksy,no chance of you winning at Brands,my money will be on John Hackett.
Butch
Old 09-Jan-2005, 10:25
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by weeksy
I will win the Brands hatch races. All i need to do is find a bike.

you can only win, if you actually get there Weeksy

:P:P

Old 09-Jan-2005, 10:33
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Desmo racers, your'e all gona be in with a chance cause 4D's not entering this event, well not on the track . Il be a Spanner man/Gofa for Fil2, that way I can experiance the comaradary and true DSC spirit that this event SHOULD muster,the banter has all ready got of to a good start. Coming last or at the back will still be for some an achievment in itselve. It take courage to enter a race nowing fullwell there is a chance of feeling humiliated because you may not be able to perform as expected. Going into this event with the courage of your commitment is all that's required and good luck to all, as they say "bring it on" and lets get the Supporters Club up and running. Regards 4D

[Edited on 9-1-2005 by Fordie]
Old 09-Jan-2005, 10:50
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by Fordie
Desmo racers, your'e all gona be in with a chance cause 4D's not entering this event, well not on the track . Il be a Spanner man/Gofa for Fil2, that way I can experiance the comaradary and true DSC spirit that this event SHOULD muster,the banter has all ready got of to a good start. Coming last or at the back will still be for some an achievment in itselve. It take courage to enter a race nowing fullwell there is a chance of feeling humiliated because you may not be able to perform as expected. Going into this event with the courage of your commitment is all that's required and good luck to all, as they say "bring it on" and lets get the Supporters Club up and running. Regards 4D

[Edited on 9-1-2005 by Fordie]

C'mon 4D - get your cash out ya tight get!!!!

Do more than assist - take part !!
Old 09-Jan-2005, 16:14
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
Quote:
Originally posted by Desmondo
Quote:
Originally posted by deej
im hoping my experience of riding a 60bhp rvf400 like a nutter on these cornish roads will aid me as i know how to ride the wheels of it and how well it corners so im keeping me fingers crossed on that
Not sure how much time you've spent on track deej but I'll tell you now that all your road experience counts for <b>[Censored]</b> all

have spent 2 days on track at donington which went very well but that will count for nothing at tracks ive never been too before. thats why i'd be happy to be top 15 every race anything else will be a bonus and great for confidence at the next meeting.
Old 09-Jan-2005, 17:00
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
I'm not doing it, but my money is on my boy making a clean sweep.
Old 09-Jan-2005, 17:04
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
who's your boy then ????
Old 09-Jan-2005, 19:52
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Now that would be telling, be like putting a crossairs on his back making him target for everyone. I'll let you know at the end when he has won it
Old 10-Jan-2005, 09:50
Mille

Personally I have no idea, but its odds on that tony and I will be competing for the first into the gravel track award

Seriously I would just like to finish the races, any position above dead last will be a bonus. As Jools has already said I am nearing fifty and Its something I always wanted to do. As for how well I will do it depends If my competetive nature resurfaces or if my yellow streak predominates, only time will tell

dave