Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-Nov-2006, 14:08
Mille

Mood: irish & dry please
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony888
i just had my swingarm anodised black, my frame is also black (diamond mica) so i think it looks cool. stuffed if i can figure out how to post pics though..................

Hope this works for you Paul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA140015.jpg (52.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg PB040052.jpg (65.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 17-Nov-2006, 18:52
Mille

Mood: He's not happy {:o( He's back at sea!
Saw a T8 in Canberra at the Oz National Ducati Rally 2000. It was done out in MHR colours and looked the dog nads.

Ains.
Old 17-Nov-2006, 20:47
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Looks the biz, now if you'll just paint all the bodywork yellow.........
Old 17-Nov-2006, 21:33
Montjuic

well just got all the bits back from the painters and i am glad that i went for the black it will look good with the small flashes of the gold.
still got some work before i start to re assemble it.
i have been looking at the rear shock and gave it a good clean are there any checks you can do on it by yourself i dont just want to put it in for refurb if it is still functioning i may look at a upgrade later on but this project was not to throw money at anyway, one thing i do need is the top an bottom bush for the shock they are both nackered dose any body know where you gan get them from???
Old 19-Nov-2006, 21:30

had my 94 strada shock rebuilt buy pro twins, about £120 i think, ihave lots of play in the bottom bush, im told even new bikes have a small amount of play. dave.
Old 20-Nov-2006, 17:39
Montjuic

thanks for the help guys
i have rebuilt the rear end now and have left the shock bushes in it, after i gave the bush a cood clean on checked it it seems not too bad there is no play up and down but side to side it now moves because it was full of **** as far as i can see it works like a ball joint and should have movment bit not up and down if this makes scence.
got the chain and sprockets coming tomorrow so should get the back end finished, i have had to order a new chain guide and new chain ajuster sticker but this will not stop getting it back on its rubber.
got a monster sidestand bracket delivered today have not checked it but looks like it will fit.
after getting all the new bits for the rear in nice gloss black the frame is looking not so hot but i am trying to leave the frame for next year,think i have enough on my plate with a quick clean up rather than a full rebuild, but you know how these things go?????
Old 22-Nov-2006, 21:37

front

Hi

I am doing my front fork in black just need the black inner tube they will arrive from Italy some time this winter.
I think it will be "cool"
(Just for the record I keep all the original parts in stock.)

Regards

Jan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000050.JPG (73.1 KB, 24 views)