Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 10-Jan-2009, 20:51
500SD

Mood: YELLOW!!!
Anyone bought or fitted these? http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...26sa fe%3Doff

It's a bit more expensive - £387 (with numberboards) v. £275 - than the Racetech kit, but they don't require the expense or hassle of painting.
Old 11-Jan-2009, 01:05
Big Twin

I bought mine off ebay 2nd hand complete kit inc seat unit for £150. Its in good nick ok its not an OEM fit but its track fairing so it doesnt matter.
Old 11-Jan-2009, 09:13
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhed44
Anyone bought or fitted these? http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...26sa fe%3Doff

It's a bit more expensive - £387 (with numberboards) v. £275 - than the Racetech kit, but they don't require the expense or hassle of painting.

Don't forget you will still need a mudguard and V piece adding to your £387 price, also does the top fairing intake tubes, are they the large RS type or the smaller standard type?? could be worth checking up on.

Chris
Old 11-Jan-2009, 09:14
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Or if its just cheap trackday fairings you're after and you'd be happy to make them fit - then Ricambi Weiss do the best, cheapest ones out there. They were £120 to your door (not sure if that includes seat though???) - their prices seem to have gone up though...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/rica...dkw=&_osacat=0

Tim
Old 11-Jan-2009, 14:47
500SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.p
Don't forget you will still need a mudguard and V piece adding to your £387 price, also does the top fairing intake tubes, are they the large RS type or the smaller standard type?? could be worth checking up on.

Chris

Yeah, but no, but, see mudguards and V-pieces are cheap and there are loads on eBay, so I'm not that bovvered.
Old 11-Jan-2009, 15:02
Big Twin
Bikes: 998S Chili trackbike,749R (corse kit), 748SPS

Mood: Flange - it's a state of mind....
I used HC racetech for my 998s Chili rep &.....

The paint & quality was very poor - MR said they were among the worst they's seen

Stickers were missing - I had to buy my own

The V plate didn't fit (had to use my oem one)

Dave didn't answer his e mail with the issues I had etc etc

Please form your own conclusions...............
Old 11-Jan-2009, 19:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhed44

I bought some of these for my desmo due monster - so cant comment on fit on 748 etc - holes were marked but not pre-drilled. I was impressed with the quality of the finish. I was also impressed by customer service - at the outset they let me know how long they'd take to be finished and were spot on - also let me know when they were posting them out. I am looking at ordering some for the road bike for later this year.

g
Old 11-Jan-2009, 20:41
500SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef
I used HC racetech for my 998s Chili rep &.....

The paint & quality was very poor - MR said they were among the worst they's seen

Stickers were missing - I had to buy my own

The V plate didn't fit (had to use my oem one)

Dave didn't answer his e mail with the issues I had etc etc

Please form your own conclusions...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by batz748
I bought some of the [Superbike Bodywork] for my desmo due monster - so cant comment on fit on 748 etc - holes were marked but not pre-drilled. I was impressed with the quality of the finish. I was also impressed by customer service - at the outset they let me know how long they'd take to be finished and were spot on - also let me know when they were posting them out. I am looking at ordering some for the road bike for later this year.

g

Thanks for that really useful info.