Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 15-Apr-2004, 09:46
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Mallory Sunday 18 April New Era Superclub

Well it's race time again and me and Monty will be hoping for a better weekend than Pembrey. Monty has repaired the bike and I've repaired a bit of my confidence at Cadwell last week. Not sure how this weekend will go at all. Here's hoping for dry weather so we don't have to mess around with tyre choices again. The TZ is running well, it's the tyres and the rider that need sorting!!!

Qualifying starts at 9.00am followed by 16 races from 11.00am if anyone fancies a rideout. Mallory is a great circuit to spectate as you can get really close up to the action, (and club racing is close!!!). If you come along, please come and find us in the paddock, (you'll need to come over the bridge by the start/finish). We will probably be in our huge white 'partytent' if we can remember how to put it up.

WeeJohnyB
Old 15-Apr-2004, 09:59
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Have a good one, I was going to enter but just haven't got the money at the moment, if the weathers good I'm off to the Dorset DSC meet, but if its going to be a bit of a crappy day I told ianh i'll come up to Mallory.
So from your and Monty's point of view, you will be hoping you don't see me.
Kev

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit