Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 30-Jun-2006, 21:11
Shandy

Question Tyres in the Swindon area

Aw damn it just packed the bike away and noticed a bit of canvas showing on the rear tyre

So as the fronts quite low its time for new tyres, from all the previous stuff i've seen i think its going to be conti road attacks for the old monster.

The question is where's good to get them near Swindon, this is the first time i've needed tyres since getting the bike so i've no idea where to go, i don't mind traveling a bit, but not too far with the rear as it is.

Thanks for the help,

Shandy

Last edited by Shandy : 03-Aug-2006 at 18:23.
Old 30-Jun-2006, 21:15
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: Diavel, very non-std black & white ;)

Mood: Lucky? For some, maybe!
Give Steve a call at Wraysbury tyres in Chertsey, he's very helpful and I'd opt for the std Diablo's, fantastic tyres

http://www.wraysburytyres.co.uk/
Old 30-Jun-2006, 22:03
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: R1200RT F800GS. Hopefully another Ducati soon

micheldever tyres nr winchester
Old 30-Jun-2006, 23:14
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Louigi Moto near Bath. Ducati bloke and does good prices on Pirellis.

Tell him Domski told you to call, www.louigimoto.co.uk

Old 03-Aug-2006, 18:29
Shandy

Thanks for the advice all, sorry for the delay in reply, they were all a bit far to travel. So it was over to the good old yellow pages and a few phone calls to find out that an off the beaten track place up stratton way i've used for small repairs before is a main dealer for pirelli too, so i give them a call and half an hour later i was riding away again with new diablos fitted and a lighter wallet.

Will probably use them again as the service and price was good, if anyones interested the place is, Steve Lynham Motorcycle Repairs and Service on 01793 820630.

Cheers,

Shandy
Old 03-Aug-2006, 22:21
Mille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandy
Thanks for the advice all, sorry for the delay in reply, they were all a bit far to travel. So it was over to the good old yellow pages and a few phone calls to find out that an off the beaten track place up stratton way i've used for small repairs before is a main dealer for pirelli too, so i give them a call and half an hour later i was riding away again with new diablos fitted and a lighter wallet.

Will probably use them again as the service and price was good, if anyones interested the place is, Steve Lynham Motorcycle Repairs and Service on 01793 820630.

Cheers,

Shandy

Shandy,

Sorry I've only just read your thread, I use Steve Lynham gives a fairly good price, also good to use for MoT aswell..

steve
Old 05-Aug-2006, 00:58
Shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke2BSteve
Shandy,

Sorry I've only just read your thread, I use Steve Lynham gives a fairly good price, also good to use for MoT aswell..

steve

No bother about only just seeing the thread, I agree with what you say and what I’ve seen their prices are spot on. It's always good to get a second recommendation about a place it adds to the confidence about using them again.

Cheers,

Shandy