Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 23-Nov-2012, 21:09
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

UK Ducati Dealer of the year award

Quite a bolt out of the blue but a pleasant one!

Email from Ducati Leeds:

"Every November all Ducati dealers congregate in Milan for the annual Ducati dealer conference, where we learn of Ducati's forthcoming plans, how the year has been for Ducati and of course catch up on all of the news over a ridiculously expensive beer (after all it is Milan not Yorkshire).

One of the most closely anticipated events is the dealer awards - and Like Ducati we all like to win.

So it is with great pride that we announce that the winner of the Ducati dealer of the year 2012 is -------- yes you guessed it --- -- Ducati Leeds.

In choosing the winner this year's criteria were slightly different. In the past volume of sales was the deciding factor, this year the emphasis was on overall customer satisfaction, customer events bike sales, service and a strong involvement in the Ducati brand.

So I would really like to offer my heartfelt thanks to all our Ducati riding friends who helped make this dealer of the year award ours.

Thank you

Charlie Jagger

Ps Next years trip how about Imola Superbike September 2013.

Let me know through the 'Contact Us' form which is available from the navigation at the top of this page
."

http://www.ducatileeds.co.uk/
Old 24-Nov-2012, 10:21
Ducati Corse

Mood: Bloo and Yellow.. and Red now ;)
was there at the presentation and am really chuffed for Charlie and the crew at Leeds. Well deserved!!
Old 24-Nov-2012, 11:37
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Only bike shop i've visted up thay way is Eddies, Never been to Ducati Leeds but I'm sure it's well deserved and if I find myself in the area one day I'll have to pop in and see what their setup is like.

Congrats on the Award

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit