Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 21-May-2006, 15:14
Big Twin
Bikes: 996 race bike

Mood: Almost over it.
MotoGP Le Mans Race (Spoiler)

When will Rossi's run of bad luck end! Can't believe his bike simple expired.

Great result for Loris and Ducati though.

http://kapitalmoto.co.uk/node/57
Old 21-May-2006, 15:16
Ducati Meccanica

He wasn't a a happy bunny was he ?
Good Race though.
Old 21-May-2006, 15:21
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Excellent race, a masterclass from Rossi until it went pop, and some stonking overtakes from loads of folk. Can't help but feel that Rossi is going to tear the field apart once (if) he gets the bike sorted....
Old 21-May-2006, 15:54
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Seems Rossi must get to the front what ever the cost, fair or foal, screwed up Edwards & Gibbons race & put poor Depunet onto his butt in the gravel, yet he moaned at (forget who) the other week for doing the same thing.

Chris.

[Edited on 21-5-2006 by chris.p]
Old 21-May-2006, 16:04
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by chris.p
Seems Rossi must get to the front what ever the cost, fair or foal, screwed up Edwards & Gibbons race & put poor Depunet onto his butt in the gravel, yet he moaned at (forget who) the other week for doing the same thing.

Chris.

Bit harsh considering he hit one of the repsol bikes before then and thats why he went so wide.
Old 21-May-2006, 16:29
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Chris.

Bit harsh considering he hit one of the repsol bikes before then and thats why he went so wide.

Will have to check that out but looked like he cut the corner going up the inside???

Chris.
Old 21-May-2006, 16:34
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Chris.

Will have to check that out but looked like he cut the corner going up the inside???

Chris.

Did indeed look like Rossi's fault (too hot up the inside, didn't show a wheel), but I thought the rest of his riding was superb.
Old 21-May-2006, 16:40
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Chris.

Chris.

I think it was Pedrosa but I'm not sure. Rossi was definitely hot up the inside but I reckon everyone would have made it through ok if he didn't clip the rear wheel of Pedrosa. I think Rossi was expecting Pedrosa to take more of the race line than the really tight line he did take.

That's my recollection anyway, which of course has a high possibility of being flawed
Old 21-May-2006, 17:26
Big Twin

Mood: Not so broke any more !!!!!!!!
Rossi front was nudged then went wide !!! , then he overtook every one within how many laps , then broke down

So much for a straight race between him ansd Pedrosa , he well and truly cleaned him , imo
Old 21-May-2006, 21:13
Mille
Bikes: 748R, ZXR 400

Mood: Glad to be back down south.
Quote:

Chris.

It was Elias the other week, and you know the rules it's do what Rossi says not what Rossi does!!
Good show from him, but I am enjoying the racing now that he's not cleaning up week in week out. Stonking racing from the other guys!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit