Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-Jun-2016, 12:49
Bevel Head

748 values creeping up

I see the value of the 748 is creeping up, I spoke to Geoff Baines yesterday and he said good ones are fetching up to £4K.
Looks like it's time to get mine fully serviced, put back to standard and back up for sale!
Old 29-Jun-2016, 10:30
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I suspect there is a wide price range depending on model
With the higher spec models the most attractive to buyers, ranging from the 748R at the top going down through the SPS, the SP S, BP and down to the E model

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 29-Jun-2016, 12:12
Bevel Head

Mine is a 1998 standard red biposto with sub 9k mileage, and Geoff told me I should get around 4K for it, so I will be getting him to fully service it and it will be up for sale!!!
Old 10-Jul-2016, 11:23
Bikes: 748 (soon)

ive been in the market for a few weeks but have to say that i find a massive gulf between buyers and sellers expectations

take a look at the 25k sps for example on ebay or the 10k one for another matter

it seems that some folks are taking a speculative view on them with a view to turning a quick buck

ive spent a lot of time on a number of fora and speaking in person to owners who cannot believe whats happening to prices

and then when you speak to dealers its clear that stuff priced silly is sticking around...

charlies motorcycles have had a late biposto on for 3.8 for ages... and at the same time, a chap i know well sold a 15k fettled sps for 4.9 after less than a week

given that the homologation specials can be had for around 5-6 its not clear to me why any of the base models would be worth more than 3.5