Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 29-Mar-2005, 16:05
Mille

Mood: bleedin ecstatic!
hahha, I have to say the supersports 600 (the last one before the final race) was my favourite of the day, those guys were battling hard... couldnt even see the first race, got a crap viewing point on the main straight, was it any good??
Old 29-Mar-2005, 16:08
Dibble

Sonic,

You should have posted here sooner, there were a bunch of us DSC that met up about 2.30 at the Kentagon.
Old 29-Mar-2005, 16:10
Mille

ahhhhhhh great, Ill take the extra can just in case, but that puts my mind at rest over that one.

Wylie- Hey mate, how you been? The stallin' is all sorted now, really getting with bike now... For everyelse reading, the bike was stalling all the time upto the first service, but is now sorted out thank god.

Also, after attempting to 'ride' the bike through the house (to save taking over a mud filled path round the back) I managed to destroy the V piece at the front-underneath of the fairings along with a rather large chunk of the fairing itself on the front door sill . Great. Luckily my mates a dab hand with the plastic welder and sorted it.

... Girlfriend didnt particularly like the wheel spin marks on the laminate flooring either. Oh well, you gotta try it havent you...
Old 29-Mar-2005, 16:11
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by weeksy
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Pole time was 46 seconds something I think.

R6 cup boys fast laps were in the 51's .... not that I was taking a LOT of notice

fastest lap was a 50.2 just 8/100ths' off the Lap record set by Tommy Hill....

Can you guess who did it

Yeah I know who it was. He was having a good race but started slipping back at the end ... I thought he was up for a podium there for a while.
Old 29-Mar-2005, 16:13
Mille

Damn, that wouldve been great, the only people I know in this whole country with bikes is a friend of mine with a gixxer 750, who constantly rips me for having a Duke (funny though, couldnt lose me when we 'let rip from a 30mph roll' from Brands down a lovely A road....)

I only joined the DSC site the other day, Ill definately keep my eyes open for future posts about ride-outs etc, but It would be great to meet up with you guys.