Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 05-Jun-2005, 00:06
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
No Limits on the MCN sofa

MCN brought their famous sofa to a No Limits trackday last week at Mallory Park to interview some of our regular customers. Our pit manager did a bit of quick thinking and gave them each a cap for the photo shoot, so you'll just spot a No Limits logo in the picture.

We've been working really hard at building our reputation in the past year or so, (and from 1990!), and it's really paying dividends now with the vast majority of our customers coming back time and again.

Recently we had Marc Potter testing his S4R and Adam Child doing enormous wheelies over the Mountain on a huge Beemer. He had a shot on my CB5 as well - I didn't know it could do that over the Mountain. We've also had Fast Bikes and some other journos coming to check us out

Last week we had Glen Richards and the Hawk Kawasaki team and Stuart Easton from Hacketts testing with us - darn it, I missed the day, but apparently they were awesome to watch, but really behaved themselves in the fast group. A couple of our MRO instructors went out with them to try and keep up, obviously they didn't, but they learned a thing or two. (the instructors that is!!!). Mad Bob Collins of R6 Cup fame is also a regular, which is great entertainment for the rest of us - he draws quite a crowd as he spins up the rear, backs it in and does his trademark stand up wheelies - the marshalls at Lydden last week black flagged him as they thought he was out of control, so he went out the next session in the semi wet and put on a show, fabulous skills, he came past me as if I was a novice, with the rear spinning whilst still banked over, what a great grandstand view I had....please can someone teach me how to do that!!!

Next trackday for me is Thursday with the UKMOC crew and Ducati UK etc - looking forward to that one just as long as they don't give me too much grief in the briefing for last year!!!

Who knows who will turn up at our days throughout the summer!!!

WeeJohnyB