Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 13-Sep-2006, 15:12
500SD

Mood: I can live with backpain!
D'antin attacks Toseland...hiding his own failure perhaps?

This weeks paper has the D'antin team owner attacking JT for 'wasting his time'.
Surely I cant be the only one who finds this a bit amusing,this is the team who has wrecked the GP chances of every British rider ever to be associated with them,on older bikes with no factory support and no team help,.
I'm pleased JT has stayed where he is for the moment,hopefully he'll get a chance in the future to go to GP,but lets hope its with a proper team who wants him and has faith in him,not because Dorna put him there.
D'antin should stick to spanish no hopers for the sponsorship rather than ruin the careers of up an coming UK riders.
If Ducati are serious about JT then put him on a factory bike,otherwise I'd say he's better off at Honda, even on a satellite team like Gresini's.
D'antin are a mickey mouse operation,perhaps Ducati should rethink who their satellite teams are if they are to retain the 'pool' of new riders to promote to factory rides.
Old 13-Sep-2006, 15:16
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Here Here!!

Old 13-Sep-2006, 15:53
Mille
Bikes: Anything I can get my hands on.

Second the Here, Here.

After that fine ride he has just won, I hope Honda offer him a ride in Motogp 2008.
Old 13-Sep-2006, 16:15
Big Twin

Mood: Proud to own a Ducati :0)
Couldn't agree more. They've had bikes with poor reliability and support since they took the Ducati deal. Both Biaggi and Toseland have turned him down, so what does that tell you? No-one believes next year will be any better for them.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit