Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-Jun-2006, 01:45
500SD

croft report 9th June

firstly thanks to ray for being so friendly and helping me out - nice to meet you (finally)! my chain apparently "could have played a tune" !

was hot hot hot tbh but still brilliant and a chance to try my new trackbike - the replacement for the 300 quid mouse
as you will see from the pics i have retained the number 300 and will keep it for good

also first time in inters for me so was v nervous about that

i am really pleased with the new bike (not a duc - sorry) and it seemed to have more than enough power for me
handles really well - especially after the 100% suspension guy had helped me out

felt i held on in inters and didnt feel too slow
also felt i improved and felt more comfortable

have attached a couple of photogs from the morning - once again as always constructive criticism is welcome - it is what is helping me to get better

sorry you didnt get along andy - cheers for the message
am doing oulton on the 28th june croft again on the 8th?9th? july, probably the 1st august at donno and then the 16th ? 17th? (weekend) of august at cadwell (all with no limits) so would be good to say hello
Attached Images
File Type: jpg close up at hairpin 1.jpg (80.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg hairpin 1smaller.jpg (83.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 15-Jun-2006, 13:42
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
LRBT,

Yep, good day out as usual with No limits, the lack of red flags was very noticeable even though all groups were full.

VERY hot day, but not too many hot heads on track.

Wasn't really going for it most of the day as the aim was to get rid of the chicken strips on me road tyres as much as I could.

I think next time I'll get a bit more tuition. Just a bit wary of 'em telling me to put more effort into me riding riding on the corners, cos I need to save me energy to twisting the throttle on the straights

It was the first time I've seen a noise meter at a bike at Croft Open termis were no prblem tho', more bass drum than screeching violins

See ya again up there some time, maybe July or at Cadwell at the DSC BIG ONE!

Ray.
Old 15-Jun-2006, 14:08
500SD

Didnt see the noise meter! My bike has a straight through yoshi race system so glad they didnt come see me lol
see you no doubt in july