Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-May-2006, 22:54

Mood: Generally hacked off
FS 998 (RS) Possible PEx 888 Corsa / SPS

Please see below my listing posted in Market Place

If you have anything 888 Corsa or SPS and want a change please read on ...... if not please delete.

I am putting my 998 (RS) up for sale - With £70Ks worth of bills and over 150bhp at the back wheel this is not only a very easy bike to ride but a very beautiful bike too.

The bike is currently in Race Trim and has recently returned from its second private track outing of the year at Estoril. This bike has been seriously pampered and fettled throughout its life and is about as far divorced from a 'track hack' as one could imagine.

I could fill up pages of Specification / equpiment but basically think of anything you like and this bike probably has it....seriously!

I dont wish to offend anyone but please dont ask me for details unless you are genuinely interested. Photograph collectors are equally discouraged.

Serious enquiries are welcome and Im happy to discuss details at length. Ditto viewings.

I have never seen another bike with this spec for sale on the open market and I doubt whether there will be a better 998 available on these pages

Im open to offers but Im prepared to sell this bike for less than the cost of the front end!

Please Please don't contact / call me unless you're seriously interested.....Pablo (Surrey) 0773 4050888

(PEx with 888 Corsa / SPS considered)