Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 07-Jul-2011, 15:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
you may want to check eligibility forst, some classes of licence (not sure if it fresets after a while) are excluded from the B class 583 and have tio go in the A 620 - be worth a PM to Skidlids to check before you spend some wedge

I've not had a license now for.........er 3 if not more years so i'm down from national to intermediate i think . I may even have to have one of those days training ? No worries if i have as it'll help me get back into the swing of things if i ever find i bike

Class A seems a little void of bikes ? I want to have a bit of fun with as many other bikes as poss
Old 07-Jul-2011, 17:21
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
we have mixed grids so sure there will always nbe someone to race with, except if you clear off at the front and on the more power circuits

here you go - relevant rules

Entrants

Entrants are defined as riders in the series; they must ensure that their machines conform in full to the entry and technical criteria. Team owners or those providing a machine for others to ride do not qualify as entrants; they can however register as an owner and receive information regarding the series.

For the 2011 series, Class B entrants will have to meet the following entry criteria:

a) Clubman and Clubman A licence holders required to wear a Orange vest as of 1st January 2011.
Or
b) Raced in Desmo Due on a 583cc machine in 2010, for 2 or more races.

Those riders within the series who obtain or qualify for a licence above Clubman level will be allowed to stay in the series.

For Class A, Entrants must not have raced above Clubman level within the last 3 years. Unless they were registered in 2009/2010

For the avoidance of doubt, prospective entrants wishing to enter the series for the first time, who are entitled to a licence above Clubman level, but have not elected to collect the necessary signatures, or who have down graded their licence, will have to apply to the Race Committee for ratification prior to having their entry accepted.

General:

Discretion may be shown by the committee towards entrants who do not meet all of these criteria, but who are entering in the spirit of the series. This is to include those applying to join the series after the 1st of February 2011; such applications to be reviewed and ratified by the Race Committee at the earliest opportunity.

Any entrant found to be bringing the series, marque or the Club into disrepute; can at the discretion of the Race Committee have their entry withdrawn following a formal review and endorsement by the Management Team of the Ducati Sporting Club.

These rules will not apply to guest riders, who do not score points. These are defined as people entering for a one off round and are not registered for the whole series.
Old 07-Jul-2011, 23:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
we have mixed grids so sure there will always nbe someone to race with, except if you clear off at the front and on the more power circuits

here you go - relevant rules

Entrants

Entrants are defined as riders in the series; they must ensure that their machines conform in full to the entry and technical criteria. Team owners or those providing a machine for others to ride do not qualify as entrants; they can however register as an owner and receive information regarding the series.

For the 2011 series, Class B entrants will have to meet the following entry criteria:

a) Clubman and Clubman A licence holders required to wear a Orange vest as of 1st January 2011.
Or
b) Raced in Desmo Due on a 583cc machine in 2010, for 2 or more races.

Those riders within the series who obtain or qualify for a licence above Clubman level will be allowed to stay in the series.

For Class A, Entrants must not have raced above Clubman level within the last 3 years. Unless they were registered in 2009/2010

For the avoidance of doubt, prospective entrants wishing to enter the series for the first time, who are entitled to a licence above Clubman level, but have not elected to collect the necessary signatures, or who have down graded their licence, will have to apply to the Race Committee for ratification prior to having their entry accepted.

General:

Discretion may be shown by the committee towards entrants who do not meet all of these criteria, but who are entering in the spirit of the series. This is to include those applying to join the series after the 1st of February 2011; such applications to be reviewed and ratified by the Race Committee at the earliest opportunity.

Any entrant found to be bringing the series, marque or the Club into disrepute; can at the discretion of the Race Committee have their entry withdrawn following a formal review and endorsement by the Management Team of the Ducati Sporting Club.

These rules will not apply to guest riders, who do not score points. These are defined as people entering for a one off round and are not registered for the whole series.

That seems all fair and above board. I was national spec , but as i said thats gone now and must be down to the next below level ( what ever that is ) I've not raced since a big pile up in the 2005 TT .

Still , this is all irrelevant as i cant find a bike, what ever the class.
Old 08-Jul-2011, 00:31
GTL

Mood: Faster!!!
Class a

I have one in bits? Also lots of spares wheels etc!?
Old 08-Jul-2011, 12:02

I have a workshop and spanners ready for work

You sir , have PM
Old 25-Aug-2011, 13:06
500SD
Bikes: Honda CB350 K4, Ducati 749s

Hi Jimbers, do you still have the bike? Class A? I'm looking for one. Any info would be great.
Old 25-Aug-2011, 14:25
Bevel Head
Bikes: ST4 & Firestorm - Sadly no more DDue Racer

Class B Bike For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spjallen
Hi Jimbers, do you still have the bike? Class A? I'm looking for one. Any info would be great.

I think i've sold mine now, but monies have not exchanged hands yet. Give me a call on 07720412509 if you're interested. Gary.
Old 25-Aug-2011, 17:17
Big Twin
Bikes: 959

Mine will be up for sale after Oulton.
Old 25-Aug-2011, 21:15
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolley
Mine will be up for sale after Oulton.

Class A or something else....
Old 01-Sep-2011, 00:41
DSC Club Member
Mille

Smile

sarahs class b and plenty spares is still for sale at a reasonable price just pm me and i will forward the details to her