Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 21-Jun-2013, 14:06
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 996S

Mood: Waiting for the warmer weather.
I think you have to be practical about this. The amount of people who follow, tennis, football ect greatly out weigh the number of TT fans.
I thought the amount of covearge was adequate. TV companies are there to make money. If they put on more then they would get no more money in return.
Old 22-Jun-2013, 00:11
DSC Club Member
Mille
Bikes: 620SS Desmo Due 800SS Minitwin 1000SS Monster 750

Mood: Inquisitive cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col996s
I think you have to be practical about this. The amount of people who follow, tennis, football ect greatly out weigh the number of TT fans.
I thought the amount of covearge was adequate. TV companies are there to make money. If they put on more then they would get no more money in return.

check some facts .. The TT was far and away ITV4's top rated program of the fortnight and pulled in 750000 viewers a night.

Sure that's not in the same league as the footy, Eastenders and Britains got a lot of irritating attention seekers, but it's well above the average viewing figures for the channel and is 3 times the viewers they pull in screening the 4.5 hours yawn by yawn coverage of indian premier league cricket.

1.5 times the viewing audience of the Live Africa cup of nations final (never mind the group games that where all shown in full)

And what was on the Friday afternoon of the senior? .. Cops with Cameras!!

ooooooooooooooooo .. there'd be outrage if I had to miss CWC

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit