Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 29-May-2003, 16:06
Mille

Mag Wheels

has anyone come across heard any stories or got any marvic penta2 mag wheels , are they any good. ???
Old 29-May-2003, 16:37
Big Twin

I reckon they look better than the five-spoke marchis, they're slightly lighter too, but quite rare! Not sure how they compare strengthwise
Old 29-May-2003, 19:23
Ducati Corse

Excellent by all accounts.Wish i could have got a set instead of my boring old Mag Marchis!!
Old 30-May-2003, 00:52
Bevel Head

I\'ve Got Some Of Those!!!!!

I'm lucky enough to have a pair, and they are gorgeous. However, the only comlaint I do have about them is that the paint chips off very easily. So much so, I'm having them resprayed next week. Oh, and some theiving git nicked one (Yes just one) of the lovely gold 'Marvic' Logos off them, and I haven't a clue where to get another from - it looks stupid with 3!!! Well I think it does, I doubt anyone else has noticed, but I know, and thats bad enough!! If I can remeber how to do it, I'll post a pic of 'em on the bike.

As for the spray job, I quite fancy black rims with the hubs just re-sprayed the gold they already have. I saw a pair of Dymags like this recently in a magazine I think, and it looked stunning.

So give me a clue how to put a piccy on here now its all changed.....

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by mark996]
Old 30-May-2003, 01:27
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Is 112 dB loud enough?? What??
Mark, try QB Carbon. They used to have quite a few of the Marvic around. They may know where to get a logo from. You'll probably need to speak to the owner, though. I think it's John Merrill.