Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Jun-2005, 22:29
500SD

Mood: Pretty good considering....
Funny you should say that as we were discussing that earlier .... you were supposed to be getting tickets to get in, but now that the 24 hour race has shrunk to 8 hours and is happening on the Sunday, we're not sure it will be necessary.

Chris will be checking with MSV tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I know myself. Obviously if you do need tickets, I'll be sending them to you with the joining instructions as soon as we get hold of them.
Old 20-Jun-2005, 14:09
500SD

Mood: Pretty good considering....
Apologies for the delay in getting joining instructions out - these will be sent by email where I have an email address as we've had confirmation that tickets are not required for circuit access on the Saturday only.

I'm still awaiting confirmation of the last few points from MSV and am hoping to get the email out tomorrow.

The most important thing to note is that signing on is between 8 and 9 with the briefing at 9 sharp.

If you have any particular queries, please email or U2U them to me and I will ensure I cover it in the instructions.
Old 23-Jun-2005, 08:56
Mille

Just checked the weather forecast for the weekend, wish i had'nt bothered now, Saturday is ( if the weather man can be believed ) 15 degree's and patchy rain now im gonna have to figure out away of tying a brolly down to the nymphostrada so it doe'nt get wet though if it gets dirty i can use Dodgy's wash and polish kit he carry's in his bum bag
Dodgy, Sparkin, Rooney, Wheelspin, Tim are we meeting up @ Snet or are you coming by me first

[Edited on 23-6-2005 by Tantrum992]
Old 23-Jun-2005, 13:47
Big Twin

Mood: This is a carbon free zone!
Simon,I believe Mark is going in his van as he`s taking track bodywork and wets etc,I think the rest will meet at Watton at around 7.30.
Old 23-Jun-2005, 17:39
Mille

Ok mate, no point me running out to Watton and then to Snett so ill see ya awll there
Old 23-Jun-2005, 17:45
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Can we all please think only positive thoughts about the weather for Saturday

If you think it will rain, it probably will. If you think it won't, it probably won't ...

Altogether now

[Edited on 23-6-2005 by Redruth]
Old 23-Jun-2005, 21:19
Mille

Okey dokey, sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun,hang on a minuite am gonna need amother cold one if im gonna keep this upthats better sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun how's that, well i feel better now, so the sun had better ######well show its face now look foward to see'ing ya awl on saturday as there's still so many of ya i havent yet met
Old 23-Jun-2005, 21:21
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: Diavel, very non-std black & white ;)

Mood: Lucky? For some, maybe!
Sun!?!

Dont mind how sunny it is in the morning for the trackday so long as it dampens down a bit for the race
Old 24-Jun-2005, 01:01
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Redruth
Can we all please think only positive thoughts about the weather for Saturday

If you think it will rain, it probably will. If you think it won't, it probably won't ...

Altogether now

[Edited on 23-6-2005 by Redruth]

I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so, I think it will rain from 5pm for a hour or so,

right Paul I've done my bit of positive thinking as Ruth suggested
Old 24-Jun-2005, 08:54
Mille

Heh nice one skidlids, ill go along with that