Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 01-May-2006, 14:06
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by Grib
Anybody that's done timekeeping fancy giving me some lessons some time?

This is the K1 600. Of course, I can sticker her up as required

Wouldn't cost much if you split it three ways, special racers discount too

Racer's discount? Sounds good !!! Thanks Lucie
Tim
Old 01-May-2006, 14:06
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Phase One are based just outside Bridgwater (Somerset) on the road to Minehead (A39) about 3-4 miles away from the town.

...at least they were!!

I'll come with you too, only 10 miles from me
Old 01-May-2006, 14:08
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Anybody that's done timekeeping fancy giving me some lessons some time?

This is the K1 600. Of course, I can sticker her up as required

Wouldn't cost much if you split it three ways, special racers discount too

Nice one Lucie, thanks.

We'll just have to wait and see where we end up with a bike but we'll let you know about the K1 soon I hope.

I'd like to try and turn this into a real DSC event. It has a lot of scope for anyone to get involved and help out. I had a thought of someone keeping a bbq going to feed any spectators we have coming along to see us and help out the team and generally having a good social side. Obviously someone keeping an eye on the timing, making sure spare wheels/tyres have warmers on them etc ... heaps to do!
Old 01-May-2006, 14:15
Big Twin

Mood: Ducati-less!
BBQ's are usually a man job, what with the heat and smoke and manly things going on I'll just do whatever you need really. I'm a dab hand at having bottles of water ready when a rider comes in, making sure visors are cleaned, gear's ready to go etc etc
Old 01-May-2006, 14:25
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by TP
I'd like to try and turn this into a real DSC event. It has a lot of scope for anyone to get involved and help out.

didn't Weeksy get laughed out of town for trying to get DSC input, support, sponsorship and members to fund his (non Ducati) racing a little while ago ????

oh how times change .....
Old 01-May-2006, 14:44
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DIBBLE
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
I'd like to try and turn this into a real DSC event. It has a lot of scope for anyone to get involved and help out.

didn't Weeksy get laughed out of town for trying to get DSC input, support, sponsorship and members to fund his (non Ducati) racing a little while ago ????

Who?
Old 01-May-2006, 14:48
MotoGP God

Quote:
BBQ's are usually a man job, what with the heat and smoke and manly things going on I'll just do whatever you need really. I'm a dab hand at having bottles of water ready when a rider comes in, making sure visors are cleaned, gear's ready to go etc etc

Well, I don't usually hand the bbq tongs to just anyone! There's certain standards to be upheld and I may need to see your work before the handover ceremony is scheduled!

Old 01-May-2006, 14:50
MotoGP God

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TP

It's easy to compare oranges with apples for a nice sensational post isn't it donut boy

Put the wooden spoon down and step away from the PC ...
Old 01-May-2006, 15:00
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by TP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TP

It's easy to compare oranges with apples for a nice sensational post isn't it donut boy

Put the wooden spoon down and step away from the PC ...

if I wanted "sensationalism" trust me, I have the vocabulary to create it, as it stands I'm just speaking my mind ...

no need for cheap smileys or "spin" here, just commenting on what I see, in fact I think Weeksys plea was more commendable as he was reacting to the lambasting he got here about his lack of racing that season .....

no stirring mate, just amazing no one else sees it ...

maybe it should be in "DSC Topics" then ???? before it gets "controversial" eh ?
Old 01-May-2006, 15:11
MotoGP God

Quote:
if I wanted "sensationalism" trust me, I have the vocabulary to create it, as it stands I'm just speaking my mind ...

no need for cheap smileys or "spin" here, just commenting on what I see, in fact I think Weeksys plea was more commendable as he was reacting to the lambasting he got here about his lack of racing that season .....

no stirring mate, just amazing no one else sees it ...

maybe it should be in "DSC Topics" then ???? before it gets "controversial" eh ?

It wasn't spin - it was pointing out that you're not comparing like with like and don't try and convince me you weren't stirring, you're one of the biggest stirrers on here! but ... whatever you want, you're of course entitled to post what you want where you want.

If you want to debate the merits of who's request is more valid etc can you start your own thread please? This thread is about us asking for assistance and is genuine. I'd appreciate it if you didn't turn it into a farce.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit