Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-Jul-2005, 18:57
Mille

Quote:
Originally posted by psychlist
It was a great day and most enjoyable, especially after lunch with Il Maestro showing me the best line and giving me a few pointers on improving my technique, thanks Geoff
Sorry to hear about the "muppets", especially Wheelspin, wish I'd known I coulda helped out!

Many thanks to Bradders for putting himself out so I could get there. He lent me his SPS to ride up there and put Monica the Monster on his solo trailer, I rode the Monster on track and he rode his SPS! Thanks Paul

I must apologise to the guy on the Red Multistrada in the Inters after lunch when I outbraked myself into the chicane and he had to move off line to avoid me, it wasn't close but it must have upset his rhythm. Dunno who you are but sorry mate, I tried to find you after but lost you in the melee!

[Edited on 26-7-2005 by psychlist]
Know problem mate as you said wasnt that close but made sence for me to go down the ecape route rather than tipping in and chancing a coming together
Old 28-Jul-2005, 05:14
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Thanks to everybody who helped organise such a fantastic day, I thoroughly enjoyed myself from the minute I arrived in the paddock until the time I packed up the van and left.

Arrived around 5pm to a fairly full paddock had a quick look round for a place to park up and before long the awnings were out and so were a couple of the bikes (I had 3 with me this time).
Later I popped over the marquee to taste some of Chris's Paella and some red wine before retiring to the back of my van for a few hours kip.

I was woken by Scooter916 banging on the van and emerged to a wet and gloomy paddock, time to fit the wets to the 998.

As soon as the briefing was over I rushed to get ready to go out on track, it was the first time for me on the Hybrid on track and I wsn't going to let a little rain spoil it.

I was soon blatting around and enjoying myself as the Hybrid behaved perfectly. By the time of the 3rd session I was finding the track was drying out a bit to much for wets as the front tyre was squirming when on the brakes hard although having lots of fun tailing Fil2 on his DD bike.
For the rest of the day I used the DD bike (#88) which although slightly over geared was great fun to ride. I still can't get my knee down but did find myself scraping the fairing through the Gooseneck.

In the first timers session before lunch I got a chance to watch my CBR400 follow Monty around with Senna3's wife Trudi riding it.

Sorry to anybody I may have dived under on the brakes into corners but when you only have 51.5bhp and you have caught up with bigger bikes it is one of the few ways of getting by. Also appologies to those I didn't catch up with on the day time just seemed to fly by and then it was time to go home.
And as i enjoyed myself so much I paid Lizzie for my membership renewal so that I can come back for more

Kev
Old 30-Jul-2005, 16:00
500SD

was at Cadwell again yesterday (Focussed events) and guess what?
i got black flagged for wheelying again!

great day though playing with the rice rockets and showing them the way round
Old 30-Jul-2005, 16:15
everton

Quote:
Originally posted by chillo
guess what? i got black flagged for wheelying again!

Noooooooo! Chillo, you suprise me :P