Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 05-Dec-2005, 19:51
Big Twin

Mood: r
jerez-april 24th-carnt wait

yes,yes,yes, my bags packed,getting euros friday... me & v2 pete booked this baby. who else booked up?
Old 05-Dec-2005, 19:52
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Old 06-Dec-2005, 12:02
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Is this the FE event?

If so have they confirmed hotels etc?
Old 06-Dec-2005, 14:51
Big Twin

yes,all i know is info in the post
Old 06-Dec-2005, 15:18
BSB Star

Be interested to see where you are staying as I know myself, Andyb, Lily, Yeti, Ian Harris are all keen but they haven't confirmed anything
Old 06-Dec-2005, 16:21
Big Twin

its on thier web site.
Old 06-Dec-2005, 16:30
Big Twin

just rang them,4 days on track etc & as of yet theirs 2 hotels they are talking with,3* & 4*.
Old 06-Dec-2005, 16:35
BSB Star

To be honest their website doesn't tell you anything... see below

Jerez GP Circuit, 24th - 27th April 2006

Join us at the fantastic JEREZ circuit.

Imagine riding through the flowing curves of a Spanish circuit in temperatures unknown to Britain until the height of the summer months. Then heading back to your hotel full of stories from the full days riding to enjoy Spanish food and good hospitality.

Focused Events gives you the chance to break away from the normal UK trackday routine by offering 4 full days riding on track. Accommodation will be at a 3 or 4 Star Hotel, with lots of entertainment. Transfers to and from the circuit everyday. Fully insured bike transport and flights from the UK. The trip is suitable for riders of all abilities and is an excellent opportunity for riders to hone their track skills by riding for four consecutive days with free instruction. We can also offer a competitive non-rider package ideal for treating partners or bringing the family.

Circuito De Jerez is an exciting 2.75 mile circuit with 15 corners. It is one of the favourite places for winter testing for Grand Prix teams and this year held the opening round of the GRAND PRIX SEASON. It offers riders the chance to sample its long uphill start-finish straight which is linked by 9 right hand turns and 6 left hand turns all of which vary in radius and gradient. This is the circuit that will have you thinking about Rossi and Doohan while either changing up through the gearbox or hammering on the brakes....!

You will need a good rest when you get home !

Circuito de Jerez has held up to date seventeen Motor Cycling Grand Prix.

This area sees average temperatures as high as 28oc with rain being virtually unknown. Not as a typical day in Britain then!.

Price includes:
4 days riding
Fully insured return transport for your bike
Return flights and transfers
Accommodation in a 3 or 4 Star Hotel
All our usual support services including
Focused Events Photographic Service, full tyre support with our own
Service and Supply vehicle

Package Price £699.00.

We can also offer you tailor made packages to suit your own requirements.

If you are thinking about bringing a partner or having a family holiday, they may like to enjoy some of these other activites in and around Jerez, a beautiful part of Spain the home of Sherry making !

These can include :

Golf Guided Tours of the local Bodaga's (where the Sherry was made) And just down the road is the wonderful Spanish Med for beach trips.

Bikes will be transported from the UK by fully insured professional bike transport company.

DISTANCES FROM THE CIRCUITO DE JEREZ TO:

Jerez 10 Km Arcos de la Frontera 20 Km Cádiz 35 Km Sevilla 95 Km Málaga 240km.

Accommodation will be at a 3 or 4 Star Hotel - Which hotel? The one near the circuit which is in the middle of nowhere? or one in Jerez town with lots of shops, bars, restaurants..

Fully insured bike transport and flights from the UK - Bike transport? where from? what dates do you need to drop your bike off and collect upon return? will they collect/return locally?

What can you take, wheels, tyres, spares, paddock stands etc, flights from the UK? Which airport? what times? Stansted to Jerez (the only direct flight to Jerez) or a.n.other airport?

Is it open pit lane, or is it groups? if so two or three groups?

Non of which are on their website or answered over email sent by several peeps including myself, thus why I asked if you if had the info to hand? I assume you asked all of this prior to booking?
Old 06-Dec-2005, 16:46
Big Twin

they replied to my ?s last week.transport is with moto-freight.(norwich) ,running two groups. the moto-freight do all the say so with tyres,last year was two sets i think?..
Old 06-Dec-2005, 16:53
BSB Star

Mood: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
I'm deffo up for this one, don't anybody dare book without telling me..............................

please????