Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.
Closed Thread

Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:00
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
There are already enough people in the DD community that are trying to drive a wedge between DD and the DSC without this!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:05
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: What a wonderful world.
Tony I understand your point. But that thread won't do any good to the series or even resolve that conflict.

Things don't change when people do some virtual talking on a public forum. Nobody cares about what we write here. Not even Shell and Pirelli

Things change when people stick together, meet and talk. See you at Cadwell my friend.
Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:07
Ducati in my Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchcommando
Well it is very true, I fully understand why Dom and his sponsors want answers and fully support them and in their position I wouldn't stop asking till I got them, that's why I want those behind it to just say yes it was them. That would be an end to it bar a bit of shouting. If someone ****ed me off that much I thought of spending £250 before it got that far I'd have spoke to them personally (or had them shot it's cheaper)
I have never seen such childish behaviour from people who probably hold responsible well paid jobs and should know how to talk to people they don't see eye to eye with. I dunno maybe in their normal world they achieve everything by behind the scenes back stabbing therefore avoiding confrontation ?
There you go I'm ranting so I'm gonna stop lol

same quest, different routes

I want to know the truth as much as you do Tony, but not like this. This thread is going nowhere, just like all the others.

Can I remind you that we didn't take the Bastille on a message board?
I know a fair bit in term of revolution
Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:23
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Couch, History is where we learn our lessons Good or Bad this country or abroad. Please don't knock history we will all be part of it one day.hopefully this episode in our DSC history will be just that HISTORY. Time to move on and look to the future Im sure DD is a live and well especially with guys like Tonio in the paddocks 4D
Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:39
500SD
Bikes: multistrada, 748R/916

Mood: one very coool cat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henners
Open letter to the Desmodue Race Committee:

On another thread Anthonye has stated that Chris Bushell arranged payment for the protest on Domski's race bike at Snetterton. As a sponsor of riders and teams in the series I am still concerned at the turn of events that lead up to the protest and I invite Chris, as a member of the DD Race Committee, to publically provide answers to the following questions:

1 Who paid for the protest?
2 Why was a member of the RC and this club's MT involved in placing the protest?
3 Why did the RC go against the recommendation of the club Chairman in making the protest?

Everyone involved in the race series and who supports the club should want to have transparency in serious issues of this nature and I hope that Chris and the RC will take this opportunity to put the record straight so that we can all move on.

Henry

having raced in a 1 make series albeit a long time ago - this sort of thing is bound to happen, which is why there are rules and formalities. does the DD series have a protocol for protests? surely? and was it adhered too?
usually part of that protocol is advising who has made the protest. there is should be no bad vibes in the protest process unless it all gets secretive and rumours fly etc etc. or people want to make something of it - protests are a part of the process of ensuring fairness. Used to happen all the time in the production-based series - it was par for the course and no big deal.

Henners has a point with item 1, but items 2 and 3 are "stirring it".
Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henners
1 Who paid for the protest?
Henry

It was me that paid.....

Now what are you going to do?
How does that affect your next posting?

Old 15-Sep-2006, 17:54
Ducati in my Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Spartacus
It was me that paid.....

Now what are you going to do?
How does that affect your next posting?

I knew that thread wouldn't bring anything interesting...
Old 15-Sep-2006, 18:11
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
There are already enough people in the DD community that are trying to drive a wedge between DD and the DSC without this!

NOBODY is trying to drive a wedge between DD and DSC at all. Unless you know different?
Old 15-Sep-2006, 18:14
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

If I protested Antony at Cadwell - would everyone be OK with that?
Old 15-Sep-2006, 18:23
DaveB916

I think it would merely confirm many peoples opinions on what you really are !!!

I am surprised you can find the start line with your head so far up your A**e.

I get sick of seeing your posts on what a hero you are, and before the Mt threaten to ban me again for 'upsetting' you they can keep my membershiop and ban me, sick of hearing what a 'Wonder Boy' you are.......get a life.

Many of us have competing and won at much higher levels than you, but do not thrust it down eveyones throat at every opportunity ......CONGRATULATIONS........now shut up and get on with it.

INCOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread