Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 23-Sep-2015, 13:35
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post Ducati Diavel Carbon 2016

Ducati Diavel Carbon 2016
  • The evolution of the Diavel family continues
  • Sophisticated materials and trims for the new Diavel Carbon
  • The 2016 version stands out for its redesigned exhaust, wheels and seat
Borgo Panigale (Bologna), 21 September 2015 – Prior to EICMA 2015 and the unveiling of new entries in its MY 2016, Ducati reveals the new livery of the Diavel Carbon. The bike, available to the public starting from October 2015, is more aggressive and refined than ever thanks to brand new graphics and a series of new technical and aesthetic features.

The Diavel is a unique, different, innovative and brave bike. Strengthened by a style that has literally won over the world’s motorcycle community, it has opened new horizons for the Ducati brand.

Muscular and with a strong presence, the Diavel dominates the road while remaining as lightweight and agile as other Ducati models.

The latest generation Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine with ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Riding Modes and typical Ducati agility guarantee an exciting but safe riding experience. Its 162 hp and weight of just 205 kg (452 lb), together with its exclusive design, make the Diavel a comfortable and sporty lifestyle motorcycle.

The new Asphalt Grey colour that characterises this new 2016 version elegantly balances with the visible carbon, the red stripes and the Dark Chrome paintwork on the frame. The exclusive forged wheels with exposed machined finish, enhance the muscular design of the bike. Other new features on the 2016 version of the Diavel Carbon include the exhaust manifolds with Zircotec ceramic coating. This type of coating renders the exhaust system more sophisticated and technological; the system is also equipped with brushed-effect stainless steel silencer covers. In addition, the bike boasts a totally redesigned seat with new and exclusive trim.

In addition to the new Carbon version, the Diavel will also be available in the total black Dark Stealth version, with matt black tank and black frame and wheels.

.::.

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.
Old 24-Sep-2015, 22:28
DSC Membership Sec. & BHCN R.O.
Webteam
Big Twin
Bikes: None at the moment

Mood: Feeling old...
I'm getting old.... I quite like it..
Old 25-Sep-2015, 12:10
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS
I'm getting old.... I quite like it..

Last year when I turned up for the Presidents meeting and saw a line of Diavels, my heart sank. It's the one bike in the range that I really didn't like and really didn't want to ride.

Two weeks later I was looking through the classifieds to see if I could buy a cheap one.

It's an awesome bike to ride and great fun. It does everything that a sportsbike willl do; I even chased a 1199 Panigale up the mountain pass on it and kept with him!

My only problem was being 6' tall it was a little cramped in the hips, but a taller seat would sort that out for me.

Great bike, great fun. Go try one!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!