Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted
This section is for DesmoDue Bikes that are both For Sale and Wanted.

Old 23-Jan-2012, 11:47
Bevel Head
Bikes: Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring, Honda CBR1100XX Superblackbird (at least it's a red one!)

Mood: Happy new owner of a Mutley !
Still available? PM sent.
Old 23-Jan-2012, 19:46
Mille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si1208
Still available? PM sent.

Yes but it is now a slightly lower spec as per the edited advert on page 1.
While I have removed some of the bling to lower the price I would like to point out that in this spec it still to me to a win at the first race of the year in 2011 (before I added forks and flashy levers).

This is the fork / wheels/ calipers / levers that are to be sold with the bike now. At a price of £2000 ono.

thanks!

Old 23-Jan-2012, 21:09
Mille
Bikes: M620ie, DD583R #30

pm sent hugh
Old 03-Apr-2012, 19:34
Mille

Going on Ebay next week cause I needs the space!
Old 27-Aug-2012, 17:29

is this bike still for sale
Old 04-Nov-2012, 13:31
Mille

Bike no longer for sale as has been stolen!

That will teach me for not pulling my finger out and selling it.

My garage was broken into and the bike was stolen along with the logbook (I know stupid to keep them together but as was thinking of selling just put them all in the same place). No idea of the reg number now to report it? Would it be on any desmodue entries?

The thieves also took my carbon triathlon bicycle , my wife's bike, my alpinestars GP leathers, boots and gloves ... they took my helmet out of the bag but passed on it? Possibly wrong size or I have a stinky head?

They then proceeded to rifle through all the other junk (by junk I am referring to WSB Ducati Corsa unobtanium that makes up 90% of the parts to build a 1994 Factory 955 Corsa. Lots of magnesium, titanium, Brembo monoblocs, Ducati MS carbon body work, 955 corsa engine and frame, few sets of online FG wsb forks etc etc). And decided that this just wasn't worth bothering with compared to my rigorously raced desmodue bike! Lol what a fool. just one pair of callipers or even a set of forks was worth the same or more than the DD bike!

Garage has now been cleared and said parts are in my house which is looked after by my bulldogs (who I admit are not that clever at guarding) and also my our recently adopted boxer (a former Hungarian police dog who is more than a bit handy at guarding). I actually invite the thieves to come meet Bosco whenever they wish.... anytime
Old 04-Nov-2012, 14:10
DSC Club Member
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simps
Bike no longer for sale as has been stolen!

That will teach me for not pulling my finger out and selling it.

My garage was broken into and the bike was stolen along with the logbook (I know stupid to keep them together but as was thinking of selling just put them all in the same place). No idea of the reg number now to report it? Would it be on any desmodue entries?

The thieves also took my carbon triathlon bicycle , my wife's bike, my alpinestars GP leathers, boots and gloves ... they took my helmet out of the bag but passed on it? Possibly wrong size or I have a stinky head?

They then proceeded to rifle through all the other junk (by junk I am referring to WSB Ducati Corsa unobtanium that makes up 90% of the parts to build a 1994 Factory 955 Corsa. Lots of magnesium, titanium, Brembo monoblocs, Ducati MS carbon body work, 955 corsa engine and frame, few sets of online FG wsb forks etc etc). And decided that this just wasn't worth bothering with compared to my rigorously raced desmodue bike! Lol what a fool. just one pair of callipers or even a set of forks was worth the same or more than the DD bike!

Garage has now been cleared and said parts are in my house which is looked after by my bulldogs (who I admit are not that clever at guarding) and also my our recently adopted boxer (a former Hungarian police dog who is more than a bit handy at guarding). I actually invite the thieves to come meet Bosco whenever they wish.... anytime

Oh FFS Hugh, I'm so sorry to read about this, wonder if Harriet can recall reg number etc to help with frame number.
Old 04-Nov-2012, 14:24
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
*******s! Hope something turns up
Old 04-Nov-2012, 20:08
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Theiving Scum, but as you say Hugh they are obviously idiots leaving the 995 parts, mine are already stored in the house.

As for the reg I doubt that is recorded in any DD records and unlikely the VIN number is noted as we used New Era signing on cards last year that didn't require it, unlike this year where the VIN number needed to be entered on the card.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 04-Nov-2012, 22:22
Mille

Thanks chaps and well done on completing another year in DD. I was actually thinking about doing a few rounds next year but that's out the window now!

I have several pairs of good scrubs, sprockets, wheels, maxton SS fork, 916 caliper and other sundries and will go take an inventory and put them up as a job lot on eBay starting at 99p to go to a better home. Should get them up Tuesday night on a 5 day auction. Will post a link here when done.

All the best all