Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Press Releases
Information from the Factory and Ducati UK.
ALL content published here is copyright of Ducati and cannot be used without their express permission.

Old 18-Sep-2019, 20:00
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post Carl Fogarty to be the special guest at the Grand Opening of Ducati Worcester

Ducati | Wednesday 18 September 2019

Carl Fogarty to be the special guest at the Grand Opening of Ducati Worcester

• Carl Fogarty guest of honour at official opening of Ducati Worcester this Sunday
  • £1 million investment and creation of 10 new jobs
  • Ducati Worcester becomes fourth dealership in the DML Group

Carl Fogarty will be the guest of honour this Sunday (22nd September) at the launch of the newest Ducati store in the UK. The four times World Superbike champion and Ducati legend will cut the tape on the new Ducati Worcester store, the latest dealership to be added to the Ducati Manchester Group portfolio.

Ducati Worcester joins Ducati Stoke, Ducati Manchester and the imminent Ducati Preston as part of the solus Ducati stores in the DML group.

The Worcestershire dealership is located at Castle Street, Worcester, WR1 3AD, opposite the Worcester Racecourse and close to some the best biking roads in the UK, perfect for a test ride.

The 6000sq foot showroom incorporates the latest Ducati corporate design and features the newest technology in LED Lighting, full air-conditioned showroom as well as the obligatory Italian coffee bar.

The state-of-the-art workshop includes 3 sunken benches and will be staffed by 3 factory trained technicians and fully equipped with tooling and diagnostic equipment.

The £1m investment will see the creation of 10 jobs and bring a much-needed Ducati outlet to Ducati fans and potential customers that would previously have needed to travel long distances. Ducati Worcester will provide a range of new and used Ducati and Scrambler model ranges as well as the associated parts, accessories and apparel.

The Grand Opening will take place on Sunday September 22nd where guests will have the chance to see the new dealership, try out the extensive demonstrator fleet as well as meet the staff who will be proud to show you around the premises.

Carl Fogarty will be joined by Wayne Kershaw who will be on the microphone to extract some stories of ‘Foggy’s’ life as a racing icon and ‘King of the jungle’, as well as interviewing Tim Maccabee, MD of Ducati UK and a representative from the Borgo Panigale factory. Live music will be supplied by Candy and the Sound and there will be a bar and food available on the day. There will also be raffles, competitions and opening offers to further entice visitors.

Tim Maccabee – Managing Director, Ducati UK
“I’m looking forward to joining the official opening of Ducati Worcester, the fourth site of the DMC group under the stewardship of Chris Booth. Ducati Worcester is a very nice Store adjacent to the Worcester Racecourse and on the doorstep of some fabulous roads. I’m sure it’s going to prove a popular destination for bikers of all brands.”

Chris Booth – Managing Director, Ducati Manchester group
“Since the opening of Ducati Manchester Back in 2002, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the business would grow into 4 stores and we would become largest Ducati dealer in the UK.

Our company ethos has always been to provide a first-class customer experience, coupled with a thriving social arena. Myself and my team believe buying the Ducati of your dreams is just the start of the customer journey and we all gain a great deal of satisfaction seeing customers turn into friends through our busy social scene.

I believe we can bring Ducati Manchester’s ethos to a whole new customer base in our flagship new Worcester store and I know Dorian and the team will strive to reach out to new customers and follow the same path.

I would like to thank Tim and everyone at Ducati UK, my teams at Manchester, Preston and Stoke and of course the new Worcester team, but most of all I would like to thank my wife and family, without whom none of this would be possible.”

The dealership is located near Worcester racecourse, for directions and information of how to get there visit: https://ducatiworcester.co.uk/

Ducati Worcester
Jaguar House
Castle Street
Worcester
WR1 3AD

.::.

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.