Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 23-Apr-2006, 21:01
500SD

Brands today

Had a great day watching the boys and girls racing in a very wet arena. Well done you have got some guts and I admire you all. Had a very wet shortish ride home with crap visibility so I have think what you dont see,
Any way Me and Caroline arrived there about 9.30 to deliver Ck's sunday paper. Ak prepping the immaculate 2 bikes of which 1, Andys won both class A races. A big well done to you as it was close.
Then went to see Psychlist and Nbs in their tent. Nick done well in race 1 with a good 3rd. Not so good in race 2 though. bad luck there. Paul had a nasty off down paddock hill one lap to go but was generally ok. Well done to all those who rallied round to fix his bike for race 2.
Saw a lot of faces though. Bumped into dibble who landed me in it.
Muttley bought himself an Aprillia rs250. Webby turned up in the car though. Dont blame you. Wished we had sort off.
Anyhow nice to see great racing and a few faces turn up. Well done those who braved the weather.
Andy and Caroline

[Edited on 23-4-2006 by Albie]
Old 23-Apr-2006, 21:05
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
cheers for your support Albie

great to see you today and a great time watching Dom & Andy play cat & mouse keeping us all with hearts in our mouths for the entire 12 laps of each race today

could type lots more but no doubt some of the fellas and Lucy will be along to put up their reports soon
Old 23-Apr-2006, 21:15
500SD

I'm very glad I went along today. The damp conditions did nothing to prevent an excellent days spectating with a load of mates plus the Dibble Hospitality Box was a real bonus. Nice.