Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 06-Jul-2006, 10:58
DaveB916

Big BIg UP

Hi Mav,

Thought I'd just like to publicly thank you for the weekend in Nurburg.

Great weekend, glad you saved that superb weather for those who deserve it.....oooooohhh going straight to hell for that one eh Henners and crew ??

The food was great, the accomodation was great and yes you already guessed the riding and the track were great.

No major breakdowns, just manged to stick a steel plate behind the slipper to loose the clutch but 5 mins with a couple of allen keys sorted it.

Sam says thanks for having a look at his suspension setup seems he doesn't know everything after all.....lol, seriously tho' fastest I have seen him lapping there and he's been going some 6 years, now just put it back to whre it was and make life a little simpler for me that's a good boy........heheheh.

I see you are now after a Ducati you know it makes sense, A nice one in Grey that already knows her way around and with more trick bits than a cheap W**re's bottom drawer??

Ooooh I couldn't or could I .............no, yes, no, yes,..............eerrrrrmmmm

Well, like the sound of your major Nurburg plan for next year may be interested in joining in, time permitting, keep me informed on that project plse?

And I may well be making another couple of trips when was the couples weekend? I know Justin was interested. Might sneak down in car with Missus B and my little boy he is just begging to go there, and then looking to take bike back sometime in Sept if this weather holds out, last year Sept. was great weather there.

Well thanks for everything Mav, I know I have been many times before but not having to sort anything out is a real benfit for me it lets me concentrate on earning more to pay for more....lololol

Cheers

Dave B

P.S. those tyre pressures worked well, never thought to mention it to Sam.....

Last edited by DaveB916 : 06-Jul-2006 at 11:52.