Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 04-Dec-2006, 15:33
Big Twin

Mood: r
griffy dam- i remember a little night club their?
Old 04-Dec-2006, 21:18

are we thinkin of the same griffydam?. its a little village near Breedon on the hill....theres a load of decent pubs around there!!!! we usually call for a beer there on the way to the Anchor in Coalvile
Old 11-Jan-2007, 19:35
888 at Last !!!

Mood: Angry for being taken a mug
Derbyshire Ducati

Hi All,

New to club and forum and only six months with my first Duke (TB rep 748) so only a baby! But been blattin round Derb for years now. Live in Tiby very near the Micron factory (can hear the 1098 on the dyno). Would be up for meeting others in our great area. So count me in for any rides or drinks.

Si
Old 11-Jan-2007, 21:26
500SD
Bikes: Diavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si W
Hi All,

New to club and forum and only six months with my first Duke (TB rep 748) so only a baby! But been blattin round Derb for years now. Live in Tiby very near the Micron factory (can hear the 1098 on the dyno). Would be up for meeting others in our great area. So count me in for any rides or drinks.

Si

Hi Si
Welcome to the board. Its usual to get the drinks in so as its new year and everyone else is detoxing I'll have half a JD in a pint glass with a large coke
I'm in Mansfield and quite a few of the Notts mob are around here too. Rushjob (regional organiser) is in Worksop. I reckon we should hook up with the Derbyshire mob in spring.
If you're at loose end any Sat call in at Cornerspeed for a coffee, its always full of other DSC members on Saturdays. (http://www.cornerspeed.co.uk/ for directions)
Old 11-Jan-2007, 21:27
500SD
Bikes: Diavel

oh its your 4th post missed that! Still any excuse for a free drink
Old 11-Jan-2007, 21:46
Mille

Mood: looking to move in a new direction...
Hello Si, welcome to the forum mate, some of us are getting together in the spring for a hoon around (and maybe meet up with Notts lads?) be good to meet up and say hi! I'll have a very cold Hoegarden while your at the bar

Cheers!

Ant
Old 11-Jan-2007, 22:09
888 at Last !!!

Cheers guys and I've always got chilled Hoegarden served in iced glasses the way it should be so feel free to pop in anytime. May even find some JD but no soft drinks.

I was in Nellys place last Saturday and will probably call this saturday to drop my wheels in for coating. He's a good guy and its people like him that have turned me from hating the Duke when I first got it to being obsessed by it now. Does anyone know the owner of the 749 who lives at the Hardwick Inn?

Si
Old 11-Jan-2007, 22:12
888 at Last !!!

Forgot to ask, any of you off to Guadix? I booked two seats on the plane and now the Mrs can't go so I've a spare for anyone wanting to go with on 22nd to 24th.
Old 25-Jan-2007, 23:40

Thumbs up Im in DERBY (newbie)

Hi to everyone, ive just brought my first Ducati 05 999s mono (red) fitted with termi/chip/filters/slipper clutch/carbon bling, i collect it to mo (fri) private sale only done 1500 miles unmarked out the box condition and ive already been spending powercommader! any way im in stenson fields, i plan to use the duc for a few over the water trips i do on the BOB MINIONS TOURs last one was in oct to spain its was featured in the DERBY TELEGRAPH i was on my Rice Burner that i still have but the Duc will take its place, it would be nice to meet up sometime when the weather picks up and you lot can give me a few tips, i was also in mansfield today so popped into cornerspeed for a chat with neil nice chap.

Dave.
Old 26-Jan-2007, 01:43
888 at Last !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4VE
Hi to everyone, ive just brought my first Ducati 05 999s mono (red) fitted with termi/chip/filters/slipper clutch/carbon bling, i collect it to mo (fri) private sale only done 1500 miles unmarked out the box condition and ive already been spending powercommader! any way im in stenson fields, i plan to use the duc for a few over the water trips i do on the BOB MINIONS TOURs last one was in oct to spain its was featured in the DERBY TELEGRAPH i was on my Rice Burner that i still have but the Duc will take its place, it would be nice to meet up sometime when the weather picks up and you lot can give me a few tips, i was also in mansfield today so popped into cornerspeed for a chat with neil nice chap.

Dave.

Welcome D4VE,

See you've got the spending bug already and now that you've met Nelly you will have a place spend more money in the future. Next time your out Mansfield way feel free to look me up in Tibshelf and hope we can all hook up in summer for a loon around.

Si