Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 23-Sep-2003, 11:28

999 S with 57mm termi\'s

To answer many threads, regarding performance issues, with Termi's 57mm. My 999 s has the Ti 57mm kit/ECU/Filters fitted, potentiometers & Co re-adjusted. It makes 130.8 rwbhp and 73.1 torque. Previous 999 s have made 119/120 on the same dyno. So a good 10+ rwbhp gain. But more importantly, the bike runs amazingly well, no banging/poping/flat spots/idle problems. As soon as its fired up, off with the cold-idle........pull-pull-pull all the way to the rev limiter. A brilliant set-up on the road -- "officer". Will try and attach the Dyno graph, if i can make it work !!.

Millie

:roll:
Old 15-Oct-2003, 01:57
Montjuic

I can also confirm I have had the 57mm system fitted with ECU.

Found that the engine ran a little lumpy in the mid range and the top end power output was only 125 as measured on a Dyno.

However I have visited the experts, FW Developments today who fitted me a PCIII and a full rolling road set up. Mid range is no longer lumpy and is showing a good 8 - 10 hp increase throughout the rev range to a top end increase of 134 hp.

Can recommend FW Developments in Preston. They appear to have the expertise to work on any Ducati as they are the home of the Monster Mob team.