Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-May-2005, 19:36
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Quote:
Originally posted by sonic
god dayyymmm wylie, those are cool pics, in the first one it looks like your belly pans about to touch down first, was it broken off?

Nope, just a standard road fairing.
Old 12-May-2005, 10:11
Big Twin

actually first time ive ever done a indy curcuit at brands, (done the gp before a couple of times) so the first session was steady. second session my seat came off after just a few laps, (poor preparation on my part huh) third session was lapping fairly constantly at the at 58.3- 58.7 margin. i wasnt at the point in the day where i try to brake a little harder , just braking gently for the corners, was hoping to sort that out and improve on the times during the after noon, however ther weather turned to rain, and the wets came out and got fitted to lap at 1.03. for the last session it had dryed up so looking forward to a dry session i put thesupercorsas back on only for it to rain about five mins before session, with no time to change them back to wets , knowing how usless they are in the wet i loaded up and went home alittle disapointed. but in one piece.

good to meet you wylie, ping me a u2u if your around sunday and fancy a ride out.
Old 12-May-2005, 12:27
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungi
actually first time ive ever done a indy curcuit at brands, (done the gp before a couple of times) so the first session was steady. second session my seat came off after just a few laps, (poor preparation on my part huh) third session was lapping fairly constantly at the at 58.3- 58.7 margin. i wasnt at the point in the day where i try to brake a little harder , just braking gently for the corners, was hoping to sort that out and improve on the times during the after noon, however ther weather turned to rain, and the wets came out and got fitted to lap at 1.03. for the last session it had dryed up so looking forward to a dry session i put thesupercorsas back on only for it to rain about five mins before session, with no time to change them back to wets , knowing how usless they are in the wet i loaded up and went home alittle disapointed. but in one piece.

good to meet you wylie, ping me a u2u if your around sunday and fancy a ride out.

Bungi.....being a bit modest there. You dipped into the 56's a couple of times & was doing consistent 57's in the 3rd session. Your times are attached. Looked well impressive in the wet session mate, quick& smooth.

As for meeting up on Sunday, I'd love to but I'm picking my Termi can up in the morning & probably won't get home 'til after lunch. I'd definitely be up for a rideout next time, so u2u me next time you're up for meeting.

Cheers,
Lee
Old 12-May-2005, 12:31
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by dickieducati
out of interest what times were you guys doing? looking good out there.

Lap times attached (it started spitting with rain in the 2nd half of the session & was bloody freezing all day):-
Old 12-May-2005, 12:44
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by weeksy
what were yours Wylie ?

impressed Bungie, nice work.

See above
Old 12-May-2005, 14:21
500SD

Mood: Must fix Superlight... Must fix Superlight...
Is the transponder supplied at the ESS days or have you got to provide your own one?

Darren
Old 12-May-2005, 15:00
500SD

Transponder is supplied by ESS. You have to buy the bracket for a fiver (which you then keep) + pay a tenner for ' transponder insurance' (hire ) in case it gets damaged in a spill.

Here's a link to the transponders they use/ sell:-

http://www.europeansuperbikeschool.c...lt.php?cPath=7

[Edited on 12-5-2005 by Wylie1]

[Edited on 12-5-2005 by Wylie1]
Old 12-May-2005, 15:08
500SD

Quote:
Originally posted by weeksy
like i said above then LOL...

Yep, but the beauty's in the detail
Old 12-May-2005, 17:28
Big Twin

wylie i cant open the attachment from home as its a pdf document and every time i open one it locks up my computer. what were the session 3 times?? perhaps you could u2u them to me?

i looked up the time on the website and though i thougt that there was a session (3) missing from what i read, but couldnt be sure?, i admit i was a little disapointed with 58's but mostly coz i knew i could have improved a little if we had got one more session? im sure you probably felt the same?

not so much "nice battles" weeksey, wylie was very smooth and i stuck behind him for a while watching him through the section on to clearways which i didnt know, nice and consistent, nothing really on him in the corners but on the start-finish straight the extra horses made light work of it. when you have that kinda advantage it difficult tomake it back up unless back markers or the odd mistake
Old 12-May-2005, 17:43
Big Twin

cancell that request for the times wylie, ive found them, looks like theve listed under the wrong date, 10-00-05??