Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 22-Jan-2008, 22:18
500SD

Mood: Double 9, Single 6.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickrik
Hey I ride Swinley forest!

Wanna hook up one evening?

Rik

I live just down the road from swinley forest. Its at the Look out center right??

I wouldnt mind getting back out on a mountain bike again. I hung up my racing SPDs about 5 years ago. I moved up from cornwall and packed in my racing. I really miss it.

It would be cool to get back out and get back into some form of shape. If only to make it easier to get my leathers on!!! I try to get out on my road racer but things always get in the way and I end up packing it in. Doh!!

Ive still got my trusty old Cannondale. Wouldnt mind going out during the day let alone the night. Perhaps I should drag my sorry self up to swinley and sort it out.

Now wheres my Multi tool and drinks bottle.

DC.
Old 23-Jan-2008, 12:43
Mille

Mood: good
There's a few groups of us that go riding from the Volunteer pub, near Abinger Hammer in Surrey (down the hill from Newlands corner), 7pm most Wednesday nights. Go around Leith Hill etc...
Old 23-Jan-2008, 13:58
Ducati Corse

Mood: Looking for a one way ticket to the 'Ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodycraw
There's a few groups of us that go riding from the Volunteer pub, near Abinger Hammer in Surrey (down the hill from Newlands corner), 7pm most Wednesday nights. Go around Leith Hill etc...

May of seen you, went to Abinger with a load of mates just before christmas for a pub meal, saw a load of guy's I didn't know out on bikes.

If I go out I used to meet up at Wescott.
Old 23-Jan-2008, 14:43
Mille

You probably won't get away with cheap lights. If you want to go full on and have a good ride you will need to spend a bit. £100 minimum if you're lucky, more like £150 really. I sell a lot (have the shop and a busy club ride every Wednesday evening) and by far the best value (quality, price, reliability and function) is the Hope Technology twin LED unit. I will do them for £160 (RRP 175) to members on here. Loads of our guys use them.
Old 23-Jan-2008, 17:20
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
Never heard of Badgering before, I must lead a sheltered life!
Old 23-Jan-2008, 18:03
Mille

Mood: THUNDERPANTS HERE I COME, NEW PANTS PLEASE :-0
Talking

Hi Ya
I have just started going up Leith Hill again have trouble in the day bet its awesome at night and a few of us went over to Swinley a few weeks ago just briiliant i've got a lot too learn ie technique etc.
I wouldnt mind meeting up day or night with like minded folk (MTB not Doggin)as a few of my mate never make it out as young kids , miserable wifes etc , i live just o/s Guildford........ :-)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit