Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 27-Jan-2014, 16:07
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post Ducati DOC Welcome Kit 2014 - Register Now!

Ducati Desmo Owners Club Welcome Kit 2014

We are proud to announce that the Ducati Sporting Club UK has once again been accepted to the Desmo Owners Club program for 2014!

Once again we are an official Desmo Owners Club, and all Club Members will be getting the exclusive DOC Welcome Kit for 2014 as well, making it well worth while joining the Club as a full member!

To ensure that you get your welcome kit for 2014 you will need to be registered on the Ducati.com website and have the DSC marked as your Club. You can do this here: http://www.ducati.com/club/become_me...ubId=DOC000330

(or goto the Ducati website and then navigate to Experience > Desmo Owners Clubs > search for "Ducati Sporting Club" and select the Club > Click "Join this Club" > fill out your details)

We don't yet know what's in the kits, but last year was a t-shirt, draw-string bag, pin badge and patch, making it well worth registering as it also ensures you receive the latest information and are registered for discounts with Ducati.

If you have previously registered then you will not need to register again, but it is worth checking that you have completed all your details on the ducati.com website, and that you are registered as a DSC member, as this ensures you will receive your kit.

More info as we get it!

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.
Old 20-Feb-2014, 17:32
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Just got the email through and it's another t-shirt pack again this year with some extra (different!) goodies in there too.

Make sure you're registered as above

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 12-May-2014, 23:29
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
All of the packs have been sent out now, along with Pronto #52, so they should arrive to all members soon.

IF you didn't receive a pack please let me know. It may be because you've not yet registered with Ducati.com or that your membership has lapsed. Either way we'll help you get it sorted

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit