Ducati Sporting Club UK
Stolen Bikes
Please read the guidelines on this thread before posting an entry

Old 03-Dec-2003, 13:39
Webteam

Stolen 916 P287 HFC

Just receieved this e-mail, - posted obo David. I assume from last Wednesday he is talking of 26/11/03.

I'm sorry about ahving to contact you but i don,t know where to turn. On Wednesday morning between 00.00hrs and 0300 hrs my Ducati 916 was stolen, I had just bought it from one of your members, Brian Morris from M Keynes only three weeks ago. Reg P287 HFC. I had just datatagged it two weeks ago. Frame number DM 916510010025. Engine No 010498. Baffles removed and rechipped. Almost invisible paint mend to right side of tank near seat. Minor scratch to left fairing decal. Minor scratch to right of rear wheel. If you could please let your members know or if you hear anything call me on 07979541273. I have registered with the stolen bike database already. I am sure it has been stolen by locals in the leighton buzzard area.

Many thanks
David Murray

Quite a few of us around this area, keep a look out, - think we all agree that we would much rather have our Ducs than some damn cheque from the insurance company.