Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Prev   Next
Old 01-May-2014, 21:44
Mille
Bikes: Ducati 999

Somerset Ducatisti

Thanks to those who sent me their email addresses. Unfortunately my PC has gone phut and so my plan to send out a general email is on hold until it's return.

Half a dozen Somerset Ducatisti visited The Halfway in April in order to check things out and we feel able to report that all is well in deepest Somerset, no water wings required at this time! There can be no excuses to miss Somerset Ducatisti's official launch at The Halfway House on Tuesday 13th May.

On Sunday 18th May Compton Abbas airfield is hosting The Italian Job. Italian bikes, cars, aircraft and food. I'm double booked on the 18th but, having missed the Bristol Italian Day, am inclined to cancel the other booking and head down to Compton Abbas. How about meeting up en-route for a ride in to the airfield? The Warminster service area might be a suitable spot, any other suggestions?

Hoping for a good turnout on the 13th, see you all at The Halfway.