Ducati Sporting Club UK

Prev   Next
Old 31-Jan-2006, 21:47
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
No Limits Track Days

I got back from Jerez at 2am'ish this morning after 5 days on track with the No Limits lads - including our very own WeeJohnnyBee. I haven't written a report yet, and I'm not really sure I want to, but I just wanted to plug No Limits and the guys there.

I had a few minor hiccups while I was there and these guys not only helped to sort things out but were a great laugh and a really good bunch of blokes to hang out with. Even when I looked a touch suicidal. Special mentions have to go to Mark, Dave and of course WeeJohnnyBee.

Dave even sorted out the equipment to get my clutch bled, then did it himself and just generally made sure I didn't descend into self-harming and well, others-harming too! He dragged me out onto the track yesterday afternoon, when I was looking for some petrol and a match, to try and make sure I had a good time.

I'm sure you've all heard the phrase "Familiarity breeds contempt" and WeeJohnnyBee could have been forgiven for not paying too much attention to Rattler, Jon and myself but he was every bit as professional as you'd hope and would still take the pish when required

All the boys were fantastic and I was very impressed with the way these guys ran things.

Gissa a free track day now fella's? Fella's?