Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 06-Oct-2004, 15:33
wheelspin

BMF Mayor\'s Appeal Run (yes it\'s here again)

Ok all you hardy winter riders where are you then?
The annual local Mayor's food donation run organised by "Pikey" (no relation!) is taking place on November 20th in king's Lynn.

Now, following last years awfull weather this has been taken care of with the man upstairs so there will be no excuses accepted although I'm sure there will be plenty given!!

One girl on a VFR400 rode up from London by herself, did the run and rode back again.

You don't have to carry lods of stuff if you're travelling some distance as there's a Tesco's at the meeting point. I usually spend about a tenner or so on tins of this and that which gets dished out to the poor old folk locally. I actually got my own Frey Bentos Pie back last year.

No seriously it's a couple of hours in the cold for a good cause. There were 2 of us on Dukes last year- the other guy was a DOC member so lets show 'em this time around as people don't believe we ride our bikes through the winter.:P

Ring me on 07771 825426 for more info.
There may be a number of people staying over this time so we can go out in the evening and party.

Mark
Old 07-Oct-2004, 08:14
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
I may tag along this year,(dont I say that every year? )as long as you dont mind me bringing the Multistuka.
As long as I'm not moving house that weekend or summat!
Old 07-Oct-2004, 13:33
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
I will be along.

PS: Here's the excuse in case I'm not.

My bike will be in pieces for the next month, so I'll be going if it's back in one bit by then.
Old 07-Oct-2004, 14:47
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
i would but cornwall to kings lynn is just too far when your a bit skint
Old 08-Oct-2004, 01:11
wheelspin

I see the excuses are rolling in already. :P

Jools, theres nothing wrong with riding pillion- me that is and you can steer the 996.

Fix yer bike Fix yer bike Fix yer bike Fix yer bike Fix yer bike Fix yer bike Fix yer bike.

Keefy, only you can decide the day of your move. The day of the run is fixed. Ride whatever you want to mate, it's you we want not yer bike. (Ehem, thinking 'bout making you an offer on the 999- another story)

deej, can't help your financial situation mate apart from offering you a roof over your head for the night.
The van is dry though.

Mark