Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 27-May-2003, 22:07

Taglioni rally

I am putting on a rally for all Ducati owners at Market BosworthRFC, Near Market Bosworth which is near Mallory park so DSC members should all know where it is!
Their will be a concourse event on the Saturday afternoon with several trophies including the “SVILUPPATO DA TAGLIONI” which is a trophy for modern Ducati's.
If you just want to come for the day entry is by a donation (sugested donation£1.00) or I have arranged a rally style party with late bar, band, camping and silly games for £10.00 a head.
All proceeds are going to charity and the event is independantly run by myself for members of all Italian bike clubs.
The Italian Motorcycle owners club are sponsoring the best Italian bike at rally trophy.
I am hoping to arrange a run out and on the Saturday morning, but will need some help in running it as I need to stay on site to run things their (hint hint).
Italian bike and Classic mechanics are covering the eent so theirs a publicity possibility for the DSC is any of you want to join in!
Thanks to the publicity in the above mags I am expecting a big turnout of Ducati's old and new alike!
More details at http://www.desmo.org.uk/1414/index.html
All profits will be donated to the renal ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford.
The Renal medical ward at the Churchill hospital is part of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Charitable fund.
Registered charity No 1057295

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Keith from desmo.org.uk]
Old 02-Jun-2003, 10:12

Latest Press release on rally

The Ducati Owners Club GB has kindly offered to sponsor a trophy for Best Ducati at the “Taglioni rally” Charity fund raiser.

The DOC GB joins the Italian Motorcycle Owners club in putting up a trophy at the event.

To help visitors appreciate one of the world's finest Marques this trophy will be voted for by the general public.

The Trophy will be awarded to the Ducati with the most votes during the Saturday afternoon concourse and is open to all Ducati’s regardless of age.

Other trophies to be awarded so far will be:
Best Italian Motorcycle (sponsored by the Italian Motorcycle Owners Club)
Best Taglioni Designed Single
Best Taglioni Designed Twin (sponsored by Mr & Mrs I W Fothergill)
SVILUPPATO DA TAGLIONI (Derived from Taglioni) for Modern Ducati’s

so there are still some trophies available to sponsor!

For more information and Tickets, contact Keith on 01235 817910, E mail kwf@tinyworld.co.uk or see www.desmo.org.uk

All profits will be donated to the renal ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford.
The Renal medical ward at the Churchill hospital is part of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Charitable fund.
Registered charity No 1057295