Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 26-Jan-2006, 16:38

I've got copies of the magazines, the review even impressed my other half - my bike suddenly became all important... proper superstar!

Pic attached: can't help the inane grin, just happens everytime I'm within 15ft of my oh so lovely bike.
Old 26-Jan-2006, 16:39
888 at Last !!!

OK, Ok, just seen your post Yvonne. The Superlight register is nearly ready. I can open it up for submissions but it's a bit flakey and I need another nights code to make it stable for people to start submitting.

I have plans to attack most of the worlds Ducati Forums using Google to translate for me

http://www.900SL.com now up and running plus email to register@900SL.com

It's nearly ready!

PS: if anyone wants to be a superlight register administrator let me know. You'll get an email when someone submits and a link to the new data for verification. You'll also be able to write articles and general stuff using just your browser to publish straight to the site. I've got 1 person already - 1 or 2 more won't hurt.

Cheers

[Edited on 26-1-2006 by ziggi]
Old 26-Jan-2006, 19:21
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Yvonne - You big tease

Good for you - nice pic - keep em coming please !!!

Frank
Old 27-Jan-2006, 13:41

Been looking for more pics... they are all a bit last year!

The SL has been having essential maintenance this winter, I got new pistons for Christmas (better than diamonds... more fun, more expensive and just as sparkly!).

There wouldn't have been any point in talking photos at the end of last summer, you wouldn't have seen the bike, just clouds of smoke.

I'm not allowed to run it in, apparently I can't be trusted... blokes, what do they know!
Old 27-Jan-2006, 13:58
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Run-in isnt the most interesting chore in the world anyways - why not let your 'better-half' do it for you

Certainly would be nice to see your beasty in the flesh one day - but, I guess there's about as much chance of you coming to Cadwell / Croft as there is of me coming down to Brands again (lol - last time was about 12 years ago !!!).

Frank