Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 09-Sep-2013, 14:35
Bevel Head
Bikes: ST4 & Firestorm - Sadly no more DDue Racer

Ducati ST4 For Sale

Hi, My JHP ST4 is for sale. This bike had been put together by John Hackett for a regular customer at Ducati Coventry which I then bought 2 years ago. I may regret this but I'm only selling because I no longer need a bike that is good 2 up as my wife is taking her Direct Access and will be riding her own bike, and I will be looking for a more sporty Duke, or maybe a Monster.
This ST4 benefits from the following upgrades -

Titanium ride height adjusters
Ohlins remote reservior shock
Full carbon except for main body panels (mudguard, hugger, all infills etc)
Slightly raised, flatter bars for better comfort
Recent 1098 clutch
JHP Slave cylinder
Termi's with JHP removable baffles

The bike fuels beautifully and handles superbly being raised at the back and steers quickly and is stable at speed. It is absolutely immaculate and has nearly new chain and sprockets, brand new Pirelli Diablo's and has had a recent service with belts done this year. This is a truly exceptional bike maintained regardless of cost with Ducati Coventry service stamps in the book and more recently since I bought the bike, Ducati Proteam serviced. It's covered 17k miles and has 6 months tax and a long MOT.
I think this is the best set up bike i've ever owned and all the controls feel brand new. I will sell for £3,500 or PX for a nice Monster 600/620 for the wife with cash adjustment as necessary (or maybe a bigger Monster for me!). The bike is not yet for sale elsewhere as I want it to go to a Ducatisti to be appreciated and looked after.
If you want more pics let me have your e-mail address and i'll send them over although you need to see this bike to believe it (I'm in North Kent). I bought it blind straight away I saw it on the Ducati Coventry website and was not disappointed.
Either PM me or call me on 07720412509, or e-mail at schanning@hotmail.co.uk or wootton22@blueyonder.co.uk.
Gary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040633 (640x480).jpg (293.8 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by Stormchaser : 10-Sep-2013 at 16:42.
Old 02-Nov-2013, 08:32
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Great spec bike - just been looking over the photo's again on Ebay...

Just wondering, why the 999 spec ride height adjuster?

You seem to have the (DSC) recommended rear wheel just kissing tarmac setup, spot on so any advantages??

Nice screen strickers BTW
Old 22-Nov-2013, 09:23
Bevel Head

Thanks for the comments. To be honest, the ride height adjuster was fitted and set up by JHP before I got the bike. I've not ridden a standard ST so can't offer a comparison, but IMO it handles brilliantly by any standards. I've done nothing myself other than have it serviced regularly. I'm tempted to keep it as I'd never see another ST like this again, although sensible offers from those in the know welcome.
Old 26-Nov-2013, 16:27
Bevel Head

ST4

As the e-bay ad has now finished, if anyone wants more pictures just send me a PM with your e-mail address. Also, I have now found a M620 for the wife, so I would only be interested in a larger Monster as a possible PX.
Old 30-Nov-2013, 17:10
Bevel Head

ST4

Price reduced to £3,250 - just relisted on e-bay. I won't be reducing any further and if it doesn't sell this time i'm keeping it! (just don't tell the wife )
Old 30-Nov-2013, 17:47
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Realistic price but wrong time of year to sell, keep it

or stick a swap post on ukmoc
Old 11-Nov-2014, 10:45
Bevel Head

ST4

Guys, I still have the ST and am open to sensible offers. I'm not giving it away and it must go to a good home hence posting on DSC forum again! Absolutely every carbon part has been fitted at huge cost inc termi's. (No idea why I look to sell in the winter ) Incidentally the bike still has less than 18k on the clock and i've just had a full belt service done at Ducati Proteam so nothing needs doing except riding it! You won't find a better one of these, I've even just replaced the footrest rubbers as the one on the gearchange side was starting to show some wear! Tyres are Pirelli Diablo's, bearly scrubbed in. Let me know if you're interested. Gary.
Old 04-Jan-2015, 21:40

hi there a bit late but did u sell the st cheers
Old 26-Jan-2015, 21:14
Bevel Head

Guys, I do still have the ST but after a couple of close calls from e-bay views, I have to confess that I'm glad it didn't sell..... If anyone is genuinely interested, PM me but after owning it for a couple of years now, i'm finally starting to bond with it!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit