Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 27-Jun-2011, 21:50
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
03 Red Multi 1000ds

got to go, the riding position is making my bad back even worse! Bought from a guy on here (Kevin) who bought from another guy on here (Keefy)

*tax, mot, service history (mostly)
*decent nick for 20k miles (well just under) usual pitting and flaking as all these models
*carbon belt covers
*I've had since Oct last year and far better than I thought it would be
*has Remus cans with de-cat link pipes plus soft panniers included with hard carrier
*std parts included
*DP gel seat

had a couple of mishaps last month which meant it has the left hand upper panel missing when it decided, on an Oxon rideout, it would take to the skies and go looking for wheat (one on order thru Daytona bikes via ebay)....and on the same day (!) a pheasant took the RHS mirror off, I have it to try and repair but will probably just replace

had a new diablo rear fitted and have a replacement part worn front ready to go on, c&s seem ok

I dont have a V5, it never turned up even after chasing several times (!) but do have the 'new owners' slip which I used to tax and can get one for the rip off sum of £50! Which I will organise as part of the sale

Looking at others around with this mileage and condition £2500-3k seems a good price for any buyer standard----so £2500 it is with all the other bits as is (get yer own mirror and whatever turns up for the panel - I have paid!)

will likely put on ebay once I have the other parts fitted and try my arm at 3k and see if I get any offers, so if your interested drop me a line

need to replace with somethimg better for my back, ironically a sports bike! so may consider swap for an R1 or Blade or something like that of similar value
Old 09-Jul-2011, 15:15
MotoGP God

Now Have Panel So For Sale

got the panel altho not fitted yet, so now for sale. £2500 is cheap for a great mode of transport. Needs to go, got to get another bikes as I wont be riding this one again....the old back just cant cope!!

07917 597728
Old 10-Aug-2011, 18:13
MotoGP God

will be back to standard and on ebay next week (kitchen permitting!!) and looking for around 2k in std trim

need to get the V5 still....and check the MOT

but panel and mirror replaced

cheap tranmsport - especially with winter marching on us!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit